LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Almost Got Caught

Diaper666

okay last night i went to the movies for the first time since around Thanksgiving and i decided to wear a pullup so here is what happened.I Have this big thick Camo jacket from when i use to hunt a few years ago so i brought an extra pullup in one of the inside pockets so none of my friends would notice so about half way through the movie the pullup is wet i mean not soaking wet but enough if i let it sat people would notice so i go and change in the bathroom and i pick the last stall and then some other guy walks in and tries to open the door right as im taking the wet one off .....needless to say i was done before him but the bitch of it was i wonder if the dude caught on to what i was doing since when he came in i had just put the fresh diaper on i wounder what the guys were thinking if they noticed it at the end of the day when they say that wet adult pullup in the trash can . I Figured id share my little experience and this reminds me time to order more pullups

nah. Chances are, the person didn't know you, and a bathroom stall is a perfectly suitable place for an incontinent person to change his or her diaper. There's nothing strange about that. Most people choose to think nothing of it, and won't mention it thinking you'd be embarrassed by it if they did. Which is true, right?

Now, if it happened to be a friend of yours, on the other hand, they might ask questions. But, if you haven't heard anything yet, then it most likely wasn't.

nah. Chances are, the person didn't know you, and a bathroom stall is a perfectly suitable place for an incontinent person to change his or her diaper. There's nothing strange about that. Most people choose to think nothing of it, and won't mention it thinking you'd be embarrassed by it if they did. Which is true, right?

Now, if it happened to be a friend of yours, on the other hand, they might ask questions. But, if you haven't heard anything yet, then it most likely wasn't.

and the other reason was even if i dont know that person personally doesnt mean they know some one in my family man thats part of it as well

This is my main bitch about pullups, they take too dam long to get a new one on in stiuations like this, now don't get me wrong I love pullups and I wear them occasionaly myself, there just so dam cute.

But in a situation like this you need to remove what your wearing from the waist down to change, alright you can rip the sides and take them off fast, but you can not do anything about putting one on fast.

This is where a regular diaper is better, maybe next time uf your going to take a change take a regular tabbed diaper to use after you wet the pullup.

plus this was my first changing in a public place now granted ive worn out in public before but this was my first changing in a public restroom im just glad the stalls had a lock on it when i went to change the pullup or i woulda had to have waited till after the movie lol any one else have a situation like this before and i mean REALISTIC ONES not none of this fantasy shit either

I doubt you were noticed. No one ever pays attention to what is going on and pull ups don't make any noise so I'm sure they had no clue what was happening. Around here it seems like everyone makes a b line for the restroom after a movie so to me you would have more of a chance of being caught than during the movie.