LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Can You Become Fecal Inconsistent If...........

Seriously? You would be willing to actually damage your body by "pushing too hard" to become fecal incontinent? Sorry if I'm imposing my personal views upon you, but I think that's slightly crazy. I'm sure there's a dozen or so other threads talking about how to do this - and probably in a safer way too. Once you damage your body, it's usually permanent. So I hope you reconsider your approach on becoming fecal incontinent before you do something that you may later regret for the rest of your life.

Good God, that's disturbing.

To original poster, what's the deal with trying to BECOME incontinent, anway? Can't you just deliberately go in your pants like NORMAL people?!

Responsible people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt them or anyone else. This guy doesn't seem to be responsible, so he shouldn't be encouraged. However, your reaction isn't real mature. For someone who's a Diaper Lover, that's rather hypocritical and insensitive of you to say.

Responsible people should be allowed to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't hurt them or anyone else. This guy doesn't seem to be responsible, so he shouldn't be encouraged. However, your reaction isn't real mature. For someone who's a Diaper Lover, that's rather hypocritical and insensitive of you to say.

I'm not quite sure how you didn't read the blatant attempt at humor in my post, but I guess sarcasm doesn't come across that well in type. Additionally, I hardly think the original poster was serious; just another post among a sea of other fictional posts meant solely to get reactions out of people. If not, then I hardly think my post is worse than any other post in this thread. Just look at the ones by "diapersallways" and "curiositykilledthecat"...why MINE was targeted, I'm not sure.

There's no reason to take AB/DL so seriously...no offense, but I think it's the people who do that end up shining bad light on the subculture. Not as much as the people who commit crimes, of course, but I didn't think I'd have to follow a set of standards in regards to my own fetish.

"I'm not quite sure how you didn't read the blatant attempt at humor in my post, but I guess sarcasm doesn't come across that well in type."

I don't know how anyone is to infer humor from your post, but I'll take your word for it.

"Additionally, I hardly think the original poster was serious; just another post among a sea of other fictional posts meant solely to get reactions out of people."

I never implied the OP was serious; I was replying to YOU. The OP may indeed be trolling, but you shouldn't assume that everyone will know this.

"If not, then I hardly think my post is worse than any other post in this thread. Just look at the ones by "diapersallways" and "curiositykilledthecat"..."

Two wrongs don't make a right.

"why MINE was targeted, I'm not sure."

Not targeted...just haven't read theirs. I read yours. So I'm replying to yours.

"There's no reason to take AB/DL so seriously...no offense, but I think it's the people who do that end up shining bad light on the subculture. Not as much as the people who commit crimes, of course, "

The intent behind my message was not to convince you, or anyone else, to take AB/DL seriously. It was in concern for YOUR apparent attitude towards it. You say you were joking. Again, I'll take your word for it. But you can't assume people will know you're joking.

"but I didn't think I'd have to follow a set of standards in regards to my own fetish."

Huh?

Forgive me, for I don't quite understand your mindframe:

So someone posts a topic asking if pushing too hard will make them incontinent. (Personally, I didn't read any message that he was WANTING to do so, but...)

YOU respond by calling them "crazy", and chastising them for their wish to become incontinent, although I'm not even sure if that was his intent.

The rest of the thread were joke posts ("I think I broke my bum") and one sort of negative reactive ("if you would be willing to learn how to spell incontinent, but you obviously aren't, so ya do it, push as hard as you can and good luck").

I inquire as to what happens when one pushes so hard. An aneurysm?

A person replies: "brain hemmorage".

Finding the thought kinda gross, I jokingly ask why one would want to be incontinent, and can't just "go in their pants like normal people".

...let me sidetrack here: "go in their pants like normal people". See, the twist of words here is that "normal" people don't go to the bathroom in their pants. Did you pick up on that? It was a humorous statement (in this situation, called "irony"), paired up with a rhetorical question of why one would willingly want to become incontinent.

Then YOU seem to take offense at my post for - and I'm NOT meaning nor wanting nor wishing to insult you - what I can only assume is because you take your ABDLism way too seriously and have a very high opinion of yourself. Maybe you feel very ashamed of your fetish? Maybe humor, by presenting/exposing ABDL as just as ridiculous as it truly it*, whittles away at your self-esteem as you've constructed it as this powerful psychological catharsis for yourself?

I'm just taking a guess. :huh:

*Let me butt in before you take offense at THAT. Face it: grown adults wearing diapers. You have to admit, it's funny in premise. It's been a comic device used in many comedy shows. I fall into the AB/DL spectrum, and I don't think it's *stupid*, and I support it, but I admit that to someone on the outside looking in, it can be pretty funny. I can laugh at myself for being who I am; I mean no harm to anyone in the AB/DL community unless they break the law or just take their fetish waaay too seriously which can be fun for no one...

...as seen here.

Forgive me, for I don't quite understand your mindframe:

So someone posts a topic asking if pushing too hard will make them incontinent. (Personally, I didn't read any message that he was WANTING to do so, but...)

YOU respond by calling them "crazy", and chastising them for their wish to become incontinent, although I'm not even sure if that was his intent.

The rest of the thread were joke posts ("I think I broke my bum") and one sort of negative reactive ("if you would be willing to learn how to spell incontinent, but you obviously aren't, so ya do it, push as hard as you can and good luck").

I inquire as to what happens when one pushes so hard. An aneurysm?

A person replies: "brain hemmorage".

Finding the thought kinda gross, I jokingly ask why one would want to be incontinent, and can't just "go in their pants like normal people".

...let me sidetrack here: "go in their pants like normal people". See, the twist of words here is that "normal" people don't go to the bathroom in their pants. Did you pick up on that? It was a humorous statement (in this situation, called "irony"), paired up with a rhetorical question of why one would willingly want to become incontinent.

Then YOU seem to take offense at my post for - and I'm NOT meaning nor wanting nor wishing to insult you - what I can only assume is because you take your ABDLism way too seriously and have a very high opinion of yourself. Maybe you feel very ashamed of your fetish? Maybe humor, by presenting/exposing ABDL as just as ridiculous as it truly it, whittles away at your self-esteem as you've constructed it as this powerful psychological catharsis for yourself?

I'm just taking a guess. :huh:

It's obvious who's taking this way too seriously.

I'm just trying to understand, Billy - or whatever your name is -...I'm just trying to understand what makes you so angry. :(

Where did you get "Billy" from? It's obvious that you just want to drag this out, and use personal insults to "win".

Where did you get "Billy" from? It's obvious that you just want to drag this out, and use personal insults to "win".

I'm not insulting anyone. You offered up a line-by-line reason why you took offense to my post, I offered a rebuttal, and then you told me I needed to "get out more".

I'm not trying to make enemies, man. :huh:

I'm not insulting anyone. You offered up a line-by-line reason why you took offense to my post, I offered a rebuttal, and then you told me I needed to "get out more".

I'm not trying to make enemies, man. :huh:

It's obvious you just want to argue, so I'll make this brief: I took offense to your apparent lack of sensitivity towards someone that appeared to be genuine in what he wanted. So then you point out how you thought the OP was a troll, but my point is, not everyone will understand the humor in this, and I don't want lay people getting the wrong impression of us. Your argumentative nature and personal attacks serve no purpose. I value my time, so just post your witty, clever remarks and I'll declare you the winner. Congrats.

It's obvious you just want to argue, so I'll make this brief: I took offense to your apparent lack of sensitivity towards someone that appeared to be genuine in what he wanted. So then you point out how you thought the OP was a troll, but my point is, not everyone will understand the humor in this, and I don't want lay people getting the wrong impression of us. Your argumentative nature and personal attacks serve no purpose. I value my time, so just post your witty, clever remarks and I'll declare you the winner. Congrats.

What? I don't want to argue. You offered up a line-by-line reason why you were offended by my post, I offered a rebuttal, and then you told me I needed to "get out more" without further elaboration.

I still can't believe you consider ME unsensitive, especially coming after a comment where someone told the OP to "push as hard as you like and good luck". I honestly don't see any insensitivity behind asking why one would wish to become incontinent and then jokingly referring to "go in their pants like normal people" - again, normal people don't go in their pants. And this is coming after a post where someone said their bum was broken because it "had a crack in it".

I still have no idea what you mean by argumentative nature and personal attacks (especially since you were the one who called the OP "crazy" earlier on). Personally, I think you're simply trying to play the "victim": one, you keep posting in this thread, despite the fact that you don't add anything to the conversation after "you need to get out more", because you know that I'll respond to it and you're waiting for me to accidentally say something that'll paint me in a bad light. Second, you keep posting in THIS thread, because it's so easy to accuse a joke of being insensitive. I noticed that the one other non-joke post on this forum that you likewise called insensitive I backed up with extensive reasoning and you said nothing. NOT THAT I WANT to start a back-and-forth "argument" between us, but because this thread is such easy pickings to make me seem like a bad person.

Of course, I could be wrong. That's what I'm reading. I had no issue with you at all (I've never even met you before) until you started calling me insensitive. I'm 50+ posts in and I've never had any issue with any poster before (well, there was this time when I took issue with another poster for what I read as an anti-gay comment, but that never led to anything).

Is there anyone else on this board who can offer their unbiased review of the situation?

What? I don't want to argue. You offered up a line-by-line reason why you were offended by my post, I offered a rebuttal, and then you told me I needed to "get out more" without further elaboration.

I still can't believe you consider ME unsensitive, especially coming after a comment where someone told the OP to "push as hard as you like and good luck". I honestly don't see any sensitivity behind asking why one would wish to become incontinent and then jokingly referring to "go in their pants like normal people" - again, normal people don't go in their pants. And this is coming after a post where someone said their bum was broken because it "had a crack in it".

I still have no idea what you mean by argumentative nature and personal attacks (especially since you were the one who called the OP "crazy" earlier on). Personally, I think you're simply trying to play the "victim".

Is there anyone else on this board who can offer their unbiased review of the situation?

You misquote me, take cheap shots at me, personalize this, and exaggerate. Pointless.

EDIT: Interesting, I see you've since added more to your post after I quoted you on your original message. Was that really necessary, especially after we just got done apologizing to each other in private?

And yet you keep posting...?

Okay, fine. You win. I'm a horrible person. I came here solely to troll. In fact, I don't even wear diapers. It's all a sham. I've spent the last month or so coming here just so I could find one person to get into an argument with. And now that I've done so, I can leave my worldly body and return to my home planet.

Just please stop. I'm going to bring an end to this discussion. There are a lot of people on this board; you never have to talk to me again, okay? That's the joy of the internet.

And yet you keep posting...?

Okay, fine. You win. I'm a horrible person. I came here solely to troll. In fact, I don't even wear diapers. It's all a sham. I've spent the last month or so coming here just so I could find one person to get into an argument with. And now that I've done so, I can leave my worldly body and return to my home planet.

Just please stop. I'm going to bring an end to this discussion. There are a lot of people on this board; you never have to talk to me again, okay? That's the joy of the internet.

And yet you keep posting. Who's playing the victim, again? Post another one of your signature clever messages.

Guest refridginator

what's the point of internet fighting... you get about as much dignified win out of it as the special olympics. so i'll try to return this to the topic it was with this off the wall yet relevant comment.

i think my butt's broke. it's got a crack in it.

I should close this off before it incites further arguments:

Me and SnuggleTime worked out our argument through PMs. He was worried that my post was a form of bullying, that I was making fun of ABDL people.

I meant it solely as a joke. I wasn't trying to tease anyone and I wasn't trying to insult the OP, I was just sort of grossed out at the talk of "pushing too hard" and wondered why someone would wish to intentionally make themselves incontinent - has anyone on this board intentionally made themselves incontinent? I don't think the OP was serious - when they could just "deliberately go in their pants like normal people", which was a light-hearted jab at our community. Obviously "normal" public doesn't do this, but WE do, which sort of makes it "normal", if that makes any sense at all. I was just kidding.

I was not trying to bully or be an a-hole, and if that's how I came across, I apologize.

I apologized to SnuggleTime and he accepted my apology, and he apologized to me and I accepted his. We were both guilty of "trolling" on this thread, but the whole thing is behind us now, so carry on.