LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Preference Cycling?

I don't really have a favourite diaper that I order regularly. Instead, I tend to cycle through some preferred brands over time.

Recently the 'cycle' has been: Tena Slip Maxi (when I was still in Blighty), Secure X Plus (once Stateside), Bambino and now Molicare. Next time, it's probably gonna be Abena XPlus time again because I haven't had them for a while. After a case-load of a particular diaper, I just tend to think it's time for a change (groan) and switch brands. Does anyone tend to do this or am I just nuts? :D

I usually stick with one particular brand. I look around and try others just to say that I gave them a go. However there are 3 brands that I really like right now. Bambinos, Secure X plus, and Abena X plus. I used Attends exclusively for years (since about 1987) but their quality has diminished so drastically over the years that it isn`t worth my time to buy them anymore.

My everyday diaper is the Secure X plus.

I have used 3 forms of diapers myself. I have used Medium Assurance Pull-ups, Medium Assurance Fitted Briefs and Boy's XL Goodnights. So far.. I have loved the Assurance Fitted Briefs and the Goodnights. Those are my two favorite bands. I will probally end-up using the Goodnights more weirdly enough. I think I will use the Assurances for night and some days.

Drake

P.S.: I have a 34 inch waist and am 170 lbs.