LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abuniverse I Don't Trust Them

I sent them an Email 2 day's ago just asking them a question about there diaper's and they never Emailed me back..so I called them and got voice mail.they never called me back.I dont think I can buy diapers from someone that does that kind of stuff..they may take my money and run or something..I may not like the fit of bambino diapers and will probaly never buy them again but at least they Emailed me back everytime.they even called me..maybe I will try attends..

ABUniverse in my opinion doesn't have the best of customer service...they rarely email or contact you back. Their diapers are not the best in my honest opinion...everyone has their preference but when you are paying a premium price I would rather get better customer service and a better diaper such as Bambino Diapers or even Abena. Though Abena's tapes are not as good. Just my opinion - everyone has their preference :-)

I emailed them once asking if they would ship to Canada and never got a response. After that even if I do get a chance to order from them I never will. That's one customer lost due to obvious lazyness on their part.

*huggles*

Michelle

I've had quite the opposite experience with Abuniverse. We emailed them to talk about some issues with the diapers we've ordered (nothing wrong with the order, just things we thought would be good in future experiments) and had a lovely exchange with them. They answered our first email within hours and all others promptly as well.

• 11 months later...

I have been having trouble getting in touch with them. Has e-mail them and asked what it would cost to send a package of ABU Extra Thick overnight to Sweden. But I have not received any response from them. 've Got Mail several times. Any suggestions what to do?

They are ridiculous - they are one of the only diapers that cost over $2 per diaper when you factor in the shipping costs as well. Plus they don't have as many features or close to the absorbency as other premium diapers.

actually I was playing around on their website did not want to buy any of their diapers and I did not buy any.I just wanted to see how much there overnight ones with the dinosaur print would cost with shipping. so when I got to the checkout page which is where I would close out the window I noticed there was no charge for shipping.I was only being charged for the price of diapers.I don't know if they started free shipping or if it was a problem with their checkout system..has anybody recently bought any of their diapers because if they started giving free shipping I would certainly start buying their diapers they do offer a much better selection and pretty much has something for everybody free shipping would deftly put them back in the ballgame for me and many other A/B's with that selection of diapers..

I just purchase 20 single tape diapers from them on Monday and it was about $15 shipping and tax since I live down the street from them. It's not something I would purchase all the time probably not even once a year. I wanted something to have fun it every once in a while since I have to wear 24/7. Easy for my wife to diaper me with during play time.

Collegebaby86...to answer your question. I would probably go with the bambino's they aren't the cheepest diaper on the market but you cant go wrong with it's absorbancy. I use those now about 90% of the time.

I also wanted to say that I placed my order with ABuniverse on Monday night 12/28 about 11pm and recieved an e-mail on 12/30 with a tracking number that my items will be delivered on 12/31. This is my third time ordering from them and "knock on wood" I have never had a problem with them. I don't know if it has anything to do with me living so close to ABuniverse's headquarters. I don't know just wanted to pass the news on.......

^ I use to be one to think you got your best "bang for your buck" by buying the cheapo diapers like Depends or Attends, even Tranquility. But, I absolutely HATED worrying about changing after basically one wetting and leaking 50% of the time. You waste just as many diapers as you get plus the worry of leaking with those diapers. I found it is smarter and better overall if you go with a premium diaper like Bambinos or Secure or one of those type diapers. They absorb multiple wettings and are virtually leak proof. Plus, if you wanna look at it this way - it is "Greener" to use premium diapers because you are not using as many diapers because each one absorbs more and can go longer!

• Like 1

I have to agree with Adrian. When you are incontinent and lead an active life you really do want the premium diapers. Leaks are out of the question at work and having to change only once or twice per work day is a big benefit. The bambinos and the secure X-plus are well worth the money and piece of mind as well as being really comfortable.