LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

German Folks Here?

• 2 weeks later...

Sure, here is number one!!

Okay, I'm a little bit older but feel nethertheless like an old boy.

I like to see girls and woman in diapers, because they look so cute.

For me the diaper ( I wear them myself ... from time to time) has a lot of aspects.

There is the pampered feeling, the attraction of doing something strange and there is also an sexual part behind that.

So far, I shouldn't write too much :whistling:

Guest Diaperhenk

Hi!

Ich komme nicht aus Deutschland sonst aus Amsterdam! Entschuldigung, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut weil ich est nicht tachlig bBlahe. Ich bin neu hier, habe mich so eben registriert und muss doch zugeben das ich es noch nicht versucht habe Windeln zu tragen...ich mochte es gerne versuchen aber ich habe noch nicht die Mut zum Apotheke zu gehen und sie tatsachlich zu kaufen.... :blush:

Mochtest du lust haben zu reden, dan hore ich das gern. Am liebsten im Englisch - Ich lese Deutsch als ware es meine Muttersprache aber schreiben und reden - das ist schwierig ;)

Henk (25)

Hey!

Thanks a lot for the answers! I really started thinking I might be the only dl in this part of the world!

@ diaperhenk: actually, your german's quite good! At any rate it's better than my dutch! I can understand a little when I know what the conversation is about, but other than that I'm pretty much lost! Anyways, I don't mind chatting in english, just it feels a little different once you know the person you're talking to isn't living on the other side of the world!

So far I didn't buy any diapers either, I just went to different pharmacies and asked for free samples. Whenever I was not the only person in there I pretended to get them for my grandma who recently had surgery and now needs them, telling the shop assistant that we wanted to try the different types of "protection" that exist. That way I ended up having a huge variety of types (pull ups, tena flex, normal diapers, ...) and different brands. Actually I quite enjoy having such a wide range to choose from. A couple of times, when the pharmacy was empty and I was sure there's nobody around who might know me, my family or friends of mine I explained that I recently started to wet my bed. You wouldn't believe how understanding they were, providing me with just what I wanted! But I'd definitely recommend going to pharmacies that are not too close to where you live! After all, gossip is travelling fast!

@rob_2e: I as well feel a little strange about wearing diapers, I've been attracted by them for quite a while but thought I'm just weird and tried to push the thoughts away. Right now I wouldn't want to wear 24/7, I consider it to be my private thing and I don't want friends or family to know about it. But at least I can live out my thoughts finally and don't feel like a complete idiot anymore. Do you wear in public, and does anybody know of your dl side?

Hope to talk to you two again soon! And to any others who want to join in. You may also write me a personal message if you want!

diapergirl marie

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Marie, hier meldet sich noch einer :)

Definitiv gibts in Deutschland eine ganze Menge ab/dl s, guck doch mal unter windelportal.de oder bei windelchat.de da sind auch weibliche ab/dl s dabei was ja vielleicht auch interessant für dich ist :). Kurz zu mir, ich bin 23 und schon immer ( zumindest im Kopf ) DL, meine Freundin weiß das auch und akzeptiert es.

Also Marie, ich wünsch dir alles gute fürs Kontakte knüpfen und vielleicht sehen wir uns ja mal im chat oder hier.

Mfg Don

Moechten Sie Kontact aus England?? Leider ist mein Deutsch nicht so gut wie frueher... wenn Man benuetzt eine Sprache nicht, vergisst er alles!!! :D

Ich bin nur ein Windelliebhaber, kein baby, und suche keine 'Eltern', babysitter usw.! LoL Nette emails werde sehr herzlich bekommen... (ist das richtig - hab' so viel vergessen!!!) Ich komme aus England (in der Naehe von Nottingham, Robin Hood u. Sherwood Forest Umgebung!!!).

Wenn Sie moechten Kontact, bitte schreib' mal an... nls_andy@hotmail.com

Tchuess

Sandie :drive1::D

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Marie, hier meldet sich noch einer :)

Definitiv gibts in Deutschland eine ganze Menge ab/dl s, guck doch mal unter windelportal.de oder bei windelchat.de da sind auch weibliche ab/dl s dabei was ja vielleicht auch interessant für dich ist :). Kurz zu mir, ich bin 23 und schon immer ( zumindest im Kopf ) DL, meine Freundin weiß das auch und akzeptiert es.

Also Marie, ich wünsch dir alles gute fürs Kontakte knüpfen und vielleicht sehen wir uns ja mal im chat oder hier.

Mfg Don

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hallo Marie.

Ich bin Wolfgang. Ich bin einunzwanzig Jahre alt. Ich whonne united states und ich habe blaue Augen und blonde Haare. questions? Wie alt bist du? bye!

• 2 weeks later...

Hallo Marie !

:Crylol:

Auch ich komme aus Deutschland. Ich heiße Marc, bin 36 jahre alt und leidenschaftlicher Windelliebhaber. :)

Noch in der schulzeit merkte ich, das ich nicht ganz normal ticke, da ich sehr viel spaß daran hatte mir Windeln zu besorgen (egal wie) und diese dann zu tragen und sie zu benutzen.Es weiß eigendlich keiner davon (außer meine ex-Frau), das ich Windeln trage und benutze, aber ich bin schon ein paar mal fast erwischt worden oder habe es etwas übertrieben , so das ich leicht leck geschlagen unterwegs war. Ja, ich trage meine windeln wann immer und wo immer ich mag, auch mit der angst erwischt zu werden, das ist so'n tick vom mir.

Es währe sehr nett etwas von Dir zu hören. :band:

Du erreichst mich auch unter

DL_Lacky69@yahoo.de :horse:

Ich komme aus dem Kreis Kassel und würde mich über eine mail von Dir oder von anderen Windelliebhabern egal ob m/w sehr freuen. :D

Viele Grüße, Marc[DL_Lacky69@yahoo.de

post-2784-1133138495_thumb.jpg

post-2784-1133138495_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Guest markus4321

Hallo Marie

Ich heisse Markus bin 35 und wohne in der Schweiz bin aber auch öfter in Deutschland unterwegs und liebe es windeln zu tragen bzw. sie voll zu machen.

Ich würde auf diesem weg gerne Kontakt zu einer gleichgesinnten knüpfen.

Was nützt der schönste Fetisch wenn man ihn nicht mit jemandem ausleben kann.

wenn du Lust hast mich kennen zu lernen dann schreib mir doch an markus4321@web.de

:)

Hey!

Thanks a lot for the answers! I really started thinking I might be the only dl in this part of the world!

@rob_2e: I as well feel a little strange about wearing diapers, I've been attracted by them for quite a while but thought I'm just weird and tried to push the thoughts away. Right now I wouldn't want to wear 24/7, I consider it to be my private thing and I don't want friends or family to know about it. But at least I can live out my thoughts finally and don't feel like a complete idiot anymore. Do you wear in public, and does anybody know of your dl side?

Hope to talk to you two again soon! And to any others who want to join in. You may also write me a personal message if you want!

diapergirl marie

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hello marie,

sorry that I answer very late!

I write you in English because it seems that's the preferred language here and a little training is good all the time.

Concernig your questions:

Each time when I'm on a bussines trip (USA) I buy a package of diapers and wear them in the hotel. Sometimes I wear them in public too.

Nobody knows something about my fetish.

I allready did the same as you and fetched some samples at the pharmacy here in Germany. I told them about an uncle who has a problem with bed wetting.

:D It worked to get some samples

Bye!

rob_2e