LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

To Tell, Or Not To Tell

cgb4180

I still live with the folks due to a bad financial mistake a few years ago. Would be very embarrassing if they found out. My personal life is my own buisness and nothing to do with my family or none DL friends. Nearly got caught when someone went in my Tankbag but luckily I had burried the Nappy stuff under my rainsuit. ;)

I only wear when I go out on the bike (Leathers hide them well) and will be staying in a Hotel or a DL friend's house. I find the smell lingers so I will not risk it. Nearly got caught when someone went in my Tankbag but luckily I had burried the Nappy stuff under my rainsuit. ;)

hell i wear girls goodnites sometimes i actually just changed out of one into my Tranquility Daytime Pullup so go for it i guess ......

not sure if I'm going to be able to now, as I'm not sure how I would take it off at night with out any one finding out..... ideas?

if you still share a bed with your brother

1. dont spend your money on diapers, spend it on getting twin beds so you can have your own

2. dont involve your brother who may or may not be underage in your fetish behavior while wearing diapers in the same room with him let alone the same bed.

at 18 you are an adult and part of being an adult is learning to control your desires, wants, and needs until there is an appropriate time and place to engage in them, even if this means... *insert gasp here* Waiting.

"at 18 you are an adult and part of being an adult is learning to control your desires, wants, and needs until there is an appropriate time and place to engage in them, even if this means... *insert gasp here* Waiting."

Sarah you know why I love you. :lol:

Anyways, if you can't wear privately at home then don't. I live with my folks currently and hate it but it's better than the alternative.(Live in ct need to make atleast 18 hr to afford one bedroom apartment) I should be done with college in may and once i land a steady gig in broadcasting I am on my own which means more freedom to wear and buy what i like. right now I wear but I am like a diapered ninja in the house. If you have a younger sibling then I would not suggest wearing to bed with him.

Well, to tell the truth, My bro is the same age as me, so I can't wear to bed, nor do I have plan to. I just plan to wear during the day.

I have what I think is a good plan, so I may try it soon. I've checked and made sure that it is undetectable, and it is. I have put towels in my under where to see if anyone would question me about the bulge, and no one did. The goodnite is slimmer than the towel, so I think I'm good.

We'll see...

your desire to tell your parents comes from your desire to be understood. So far your family understands you the most, but do not think that by them knowing, that you will thereby gain insight into why you want to wear diapers yourself. At 18 you need to be seperating from your family and becoming independant. Telling them is just immature behavior seeking attention. WE exist here in the diaper community on Daily Diapers and elsewhere, to help people like yourself to understand yourself. Telling your family is a step backwards. Let us help. You have a lot of growing up to do yet.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS

Hell I spend everyday of my life being misunderstood. I have come to like it. I scared a cowroker becuase a pic of a dead cat on my myspace page. It was a cat-pancake on side of road with a sign next to it saying free cat. that and my title of king of misfits scared somebody at work. Somebody jumped the shark on that one.

Well today me and my family went to our local walmart to get some groceries. So when I got out of the truck it was at my feet. A wet, ran over adult Diaper. Ugh.... my want to wear a diaper went up more.

THEN while shopping we came to the diaper Ilse (sp?) and stopped for a while by no other place but the goodnites. UGH! again my want for them went up.

But being there with my family prevented me from buying them.

It depends on who you tell. I would NEVER tell my parents. I would(and did) tell my therapist. My friend told me: be careful who you tell. I think diaper fetishes are nothing wrong. Maybe, that's because I have autism, and realize that people are different. It is not my place to judge. I try to see for who they are not what they do!

Well, I am proud to say I am wearing a girls goodnite right now. I found time to look around the house while my family was out and found a new, never worn girls goodnite! So I have a good place to hide it, and can wear with no one knowing! Now I just need to get to where I can buy them, and "use" them. I don't want to wast my only one right away.

P.S.

I can't get one here much as that new banner at the top will let anyone see what site I am on.