LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Accident

I have just had an unexpected accident in my pants. Now Iam unconfortable. its not the first time its happened. Its becoming more frequent. Iam slowly losing control and regressing. The only problem is I like it. Are there any Nannies out there that can help me. I am uncomfortable now and need full time help, I fear Iam changing permenantly!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest scott boice

I have just had an unexpected accident in my pants. Now Iam unconfortable. its not the first time its happened. Its becoming more frequent. Iam slowly losing control and regressing. The only problem is I like it. Are there any Nannies out there that can help me. I am uncomfortable now and need full time help, I fear Iam changing permenantly!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey! Regression can be fun! It's even more fun when you have a loving, supporting "mommy" figure who understands your need to feel like and act like a real baby. Don't let it rule your life, though! It's more fun if you just regress to the point of wearing diapers 24/7 but save the other stuff, the real "baby" times, for special moments. Just some friendly advice. I know I look forward to my week-end or week-long "baby" treatment with real anticipation.

24/7 works for me to not wet my pants. I have stress incontinence so I just have dribbles.

I just relax for the dribble and keep doing what I was doing like someone else said.

Hey! Regression can be fun! It's even more fun when you have a loving, supporting "mommy" figure who understands your need to feel like and act like a real baby. Don't let it rule your life, though! It's more fun if you just regress to the point of wearing diapers 24/7 but save the other stuff, the real "baby" times, for special moments. Just some friendly advice. I know I look forward to my week-end or week-long "baby" treatment with real anticipation.

Yes, I am like you. I wear and dribble in diapers 24/7 and then have special baby times when I am done with a project like now. I get bored with it then alleviating my fear of its taking over so I don't do other things then move on.