LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Question About Xpmedical

I used USPS Priority when shipping items on ebay. The best way to figure out how long it will take is to go to usps.com and enter in your zip code and xp medicals zip code 93001 and see what the postage calcuator says. I would guess between 5 to 7 business days, but there is the new years holiday to consider and that will cause a slow down in your package and there could be snow or other weather related delays. That is just my best guess though. At my work, the weather and holidays have played havoc with shipping. I have my XP orders shipped UPS and they usually get to me in two days, but I am on the west coast. Hope this helps!

Guest dl_aslee

USPS Prority is 2-3 days always. I usually order in the afternoon and they have shipped next day, so then total is 3-4 days, but always has been 3 days as I am on the West Coast and so is where they ship from. I know it is after the holidays now, but with them it could take xpmedical more time to ship, but even in the holiday season Priority is 2-3 days.

Weather has been hard on all delivery services right now. My i/c has flared up again, so I called Gary Monday and asked him to send me a few cases. They are due here today, and I don't think they will arrive on time. The interstate between here and there was closed last night due to flooding. I may have to buy more depends while I wait (yuck).