LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hi to all.as a child i was a bedwetter up to the age of 12.i was put back into nappies cloth nappies as back then their was no such thing as disposables.i wear disposables now+hate them.does anyone know where i can get sizes patterns to make my own thick cloth nappies i know where to get the nappy material.i figure it will be cheaper to make my own than buying them from overseas.in australia here i cannot find anywhere that sells adult cloth nappies or anyone who will make them adult size.i have rung many places+have had enough of being abused.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Google "Sewing Cloth Diapers"

while this is all mostly baby stuff, all you have to do is scale it up so it fits. My wife

made quite a few rectangular diapers for me out of bulk diaper yardage. They're

just a bunch of layers with extra layers in the middle.

Guest dl_aslee

Rectangles work quite well, no need for contour diapers. Just look at the sizing on the rectangles on some of the diaper site and just cut to those sizes and of course sew the edges. And then just fold a couple of those into soaker pads, if you want you can sew the soaker pads so you don't have to fold them each time, they will take longer to dry that way though.

Start with receiving blankets. They come in several sizes but I look for the 30'x40' so they are big enough to fold to fit.

They also come in various materials. Flannel is good. And they come in pretty baby prints or in soft plain pastels.

A diaper needs to look good while you wear it. Now get regular flat or prefold cloth baby diapers to use as stuffers.

Stack the number of diapers for the thickness you want onto a laid out receiving blanket and pin on a comfy, thick, soft nappy.

You may want to wear plastic pants also.

By using receiving blankets as outer diapers and regular cloth baby diapers as stuffers you can go to any laundromat and not worry

that someone else may see your load. Also they dry quickly. Adult diapers are obvious and take a long time to dry.

Finally, look for a person who does sewing alterations at a dry cleaners, mens clothing store, or perhaps at a fabric store. You will

find someone who will do alterations for you discreetly and then later they will likely sew your diapers for you no questions asked.

HAPPINESS IS WEARING COTTON DIAPERS