LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Free Diapers To A Good Home

dogpiss

All I ask is that whoever wants them reimburse me for postage (Shipping from the US). Just drop a message to my inbox on this board. They just don't work for me but might be your brand or work for you. At the very least, I'd like to give them away in sets, but if someone wants to take the whole lot, even better! Here's what I got:

9 Abena Abri-wings 1st generation style (circa 2001)

12 Abena Super (US style, green with cloth-style backing)

6 Tranquility ATN

5 Depend Overnights

All are size large.

All I ask is that whoever wants them reimburse me for postage (Shipping from the US). Just drop a message to my inbox on this board. They just don't work for me but might be your brand or work for you. At the very least, I'd like to give them away in sets, but if someone wants to take the whole lot, even better! Here's what I got:

9 Abena Abri-wings 1st generation style (circa 2001)

12 Abena Super (US style, green with cloth-style backing)

6 Tranquility ATN

5 Depend Overnights

All are size large.

heres hoping the postage isnt too much. id love em. i sent you a note already. interested in the 12 abenas but if postage is little enough maybe more.

im assuming the numbers refer to single diapers.

Thanks for everyone's interest! I'm going to officially put them on "hold" for now as there are people who have dibs. If things don't work out I'll open things back up. Again, thanks for your interest!

• 11 months later...