LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rompers

Alice-chan

Fudge monkeys....lets see if photobucket is less lame.

There this should work.

1226264153126.jpg

20060812901512.jpg

By the way......I really dont know if you can call these rompers. Could they be called onesies? I don't know anymore. Someone help me out.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

This is like the first one,

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p27h91s93-...asic-deluxe.htm

The other one is more of a top and diaper cover.......I think!!

I've seen both of these styles on Ebaby.

Beth

I refer to the second one as a "diaper Set" The first is a Romper, I liked this one from Privitina:

http://81.169.162.205/privatina-p284h98s11...by-set-play.htm

Mines a 2 piece sort of deal. T-shirt, plain white, pink trim for the neck and arm holes.

Second piece is basically an elastic waistband peice of underwear made of flannel pink and white material with elastic waistbands and 5 snaps between the legs. Then on the back of the waistband there are two big white buttons attatched and on the front a panel of the same material extends up to the chest. THen there are two shoulder straps that extend over each shoulder and connect in an overall style fashion to the big white buttons on the back. Then on the front of the panel thing that covers your chest is a sewn in white lace thing that doubles as a pocket since the top isn't sewn tight. There's a teddy bear on the front of the white lace thing. That's usually where I keep my paci when it's not in use.

A picture would have been easier...

Same general concept as the first picture Alice posted.

-Sophie

Great....now if only I can find one like the one Beth had a link to but on a site that sold stuff stateside.....and on a site that I can understand.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Alice,

If you ever want to read the Privatina site, just scroll down to the left hand bottom of the page, and click on either the British or US flag. It will then give you the English version.

I don't always remember to change it from German when I do the link.

Beth