LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Xp Medical

so i finally ordered form them and i was wondering a few things when the deliver the stuff do they leave it or do they require signature im in a condo apt so i dunno if theyll leave it at my door or in th emailbox since its a sample i was also wondering if they send you a email with a tracking code i ordered em yesterday i think like at 6 am or something so anyone have a clue when they might arrive? i live near ny

I've ordered many samples from xp.I've always recieved an email saying my order was shipped.Also they do not require a signature.When i order i usually get alot of different samples so they come in a box,small samples come in a padded envelope.

Guest LOSTinDiapers

so i finally ordered form them and i was wondering a few things when the deliver the stuff do they leave it or do they require signature im in a condo apt so i dunno if theyll leave it at my door or in th emailbox since its a sample i was also wondering if they send you a email with a tracking code i ordered em yesterday i think like at 6 am or something so anyone have a clue when they might arrive? i live near ny

You should try giving Gary at Xpmedical a call at 1-888-485-2268. I don't know what his hours are right now since it is the holiday season, but he will be able to answer all of your questions. I had a problem with Fedex losing one of my orders and Gary took care of it immediately. He is a super nice guy.

I ordered a case of diapers from them a few years ago. The delivery was prompt. I would order form them again.

Guest diapered67

I have never had to sign anything from XPMedical.. have been using them for a couple of years now. Usually takes about 8 working days to get over here to Hawaii. They are about the few companies that ship diapers over here to Hawaii....

Gary are good people....

Aloha and Happy New Year

Diapered

-_- im extremely pissed friggin fedex thing came wit the damn delivery but sicne my fail house doesnt got a phone he couldnt ring me and he left a damn thing on door sayign they tried god damnit now i gotta wait till tuesday gaahh and i also gotta leave em a note telling em to call my cell