LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Woman I Work For

Mark27

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Mark. I'm 57 years old, and while I'm not a personal practitioner of the lifestyle, I stumbled into it with a job I took earlier this year and logged onto here to try to better understand it. Anyway, here's my story....

Earlier this year, I was looking for an odds-and-ends job to hold me over till retirement and ended up interviewing to be a "butler" for a single and attractive 28-year-old woman who lives alone in a large home. The woman is a highly paid professional who clearly has money to burn and I went into the interview expecting to do random cooking and cleaning work, perhaps serving as a male nanny if she had a child in the near future. She told me she would hire me to do those basic services but would really make it worth my while if I would indulge her with some "additional services"....

Now this woman is very eccentric in several ways. She smokes cigars. She has only a few close friends, and has a very limited online relationship with a guy who lives a few hundreds of miles away who she sees a couple of times a year. Nonetheless, I was taken aback at the requests she made. She wanted me to dress her every morning, bathe her every evening, and at least in the beginning, wipe her after she took a dump. As bizarre as it originally seemed, the money was too good to pass up....

After about a month, she decided she no longer wanted me to simply wipe her. She wanted to wear diapers and have me change them. And so I have for the last six months, changing her and wiping her bottom daily. She doesn't necessarily role play as an infant child the way several on here seem to, but some of the same issues seem to be at play and I almost wonder if she's suppressing the urge to role-play.

So anyway, thanks for reading my story. I must say that having known nothing about this fetish (if that's the term) a year ago, I've gotten a fast education about it and find it fascinating to see how large the community is.

Thanks to those who have read and responded to my message. I'm torn whether I should mention this website to the woman I'm talking about or not. At one level, it would probably be therapeutic for her to talk to people who have the same interests as she does, but I'd hate for her to feel that I'm prying or publicly embarrassing her. At least for now, I think I'll keep this forum hush...but perhaps find a way to slip it into a conversation at some point in the near future. Any thoughts?

Hey Mark, welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time. Theres enough advice and ideagivers here to make your job easier and a bit funnier. Have a blast out here!

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Maybe approaching it from a different angle - like asking her if she'd be interested in trying another brand of diapers. I've had great luck with Bambino (www.bambinodiapers.com as if it's not plastered everywhere on here) and it could help you figure out whether she just loves diapers (she goes for the Bianco plain ones) or she wants to be a baby (goes for the baby prints).

Keeping it focused on something inanimate like diapers seems safer than telling her you blabbed about her on the internet.