Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

New Years Baby at Friends house.  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be the New years baby at my friends house Party

• Yes
    • No
    • Your Crazy Man!

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

Lol.. ok i am going to my ABDL friends house for new years and me him and a few other ABDLs be there also with other non ABDL people. and he thinks its funny and so does the other ABDL people. and i would jsut wear a diaper around there with a T shirt to be the New Years baby. I think it be funny ALSO! its a hour drive away from me and not near me where people know who i am. so no one I know will see.

So should i ?

Yes I would, I knew a guy who did that when he was around your age, he said he had a hell of a good time.

If you have a decent looking body I would go for it, if you feel you look good in a bathing suit go for it, if not stay away.

• 13 years later...

I was Baby New Year's 2017 at party given by my wife, her lover, 2 other couples who are their close friends.  I am a cuckold married to a woman who became my caregiver after I collapsed emotionally when my birth mother died unexpectedly.  We were childless but powerful maternal instincts welled up from within my wife who became my caregiver.  I responded to her maternal nurturing and looked to my wife as a mother figure. She has accepted me as her child and she prefers that I address her as "Mommy" rather than her actual 1st name. 

Mommy met a wonderful man and established a loving intimate relationship.  She and I moved into a splendid home that her lover had built in 2016. I helped Mommy and my Aunties (her lady friends) prepare dinner while the men watched football. Once the men had been fed, Mommy and my Aunties took me to my bedroom and put me into a thick absorbent diaper with a white poofy rubber panty that fit snuggly around my thighs and tummy.  We watched TV until about 11:30 and they taught me Auld Lang Syne and we sang together. They brought down stairs to hallway outside the den just before midnite. The ladies put on elf hats and went into the den to watch the big ball dropped with the men. They all hugged and kissed then Mommy came to get me. She put an elf hat on me and a banner sash that read Happy New Year 2017. Mommy led me into the room and had me sing Auld Lang Syne with them. It ended up with just me and Aunt Shelly  singing it  because everybody else was laughing