LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Mommy Question (mommy Asked Me To Post)

My Mommy asked me to post this entry for her. She is a wonderful Mommy, but has also been Domme for many years and has a question.

I am a new Mommy, but have been a Domme for over 20 years. I am enjoying the learning and exploration of the ABDL world with my wonderful big baby. My question is this: While I am very much enjoying being Mommy, I am having some issues reconciling my Domme nature and my Mommy one. Being a Domme for me is about control and respect and while I have all of the control I could ever want from my baby, I feel the respect is what is lacking. How can I get the D/s type respect I need from my big baby? Thank you.

:huh:

This is kind of new for me, as I've never been with a domme, but I imagine you could limit times your baby could watch TV or other activities he may like.

You might enforce earlier nap times, or spankings as punishments, maybe a time out or something. I'm sure you could get very creative in that department.

Peace,

Vic B)

A baby still needs ground rules and respect for his mommy/daddy doesn't he? I mean, for one thing you should expect him to be well behaved and polite at all times. Trust me, there's nothing worse than a demanding little sir or madam!! As you know, baby needs you to do everything for him, and it should always be on your terms. Equally, if you need him to do things for you..... that should be on your terms too.

You don't mention if this is sexual. If it is, baby shouldn't be aloud to go playing with his diaper area (Filthy habit!!) Oh, except when you've given him permission of course.

Always remember, spare the rod, spoil the baby!!!! :D

Beth