LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Molicares At Wal-mart

I was surfing around Wally world site for Christmas Presents, and used their search for Incontinence..You can have Molicares drop shipped to your local store.

Kinda Expensive around $80 a case.. but still kinda neat.

Guest neo52450

I was surfing around Wally world site for Christmas Presents, and used their search for Incontinence..You can have Molicares drop shipped to your local store.

Really? I'll have to check that out. I'd have to have them shipped to a store about an hour up the road, I know too many people @ the local one.

Plus, according to the feedback online, they are actually Super Plus, not just regular Supers.

Site to store avoids the embarrassing delivery of a case of diapers to your doorstep, and you don't even have to pay at the register.

I don't see anything cheaper for a case of Molicare Super Plus in the states... so this is a great deal.

\

Great now Walmart is taking over the diaper market, watch out Abena's are gonna be next. LOL

Plus, according to the feedback online, they are actually Super Plus, not just regular Supers.

Site to store avoids the embarrassing delivery of a case of diapers to your doorstep, and you don't even have to pay at the register.

I don't see anything cheaper for a case of Molicare Super Plus in the states... so this is a great deal.

Just be warned that the cases are labled with the molicare logo in big purple letters.