LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Else Turned On By....

babyfur

Nazi uniforms? Now before I go any further, I'm not a neo-nazi or anyhting, I don't believe in white supremacy or anything like that but I like the uniforms. I love the look of them the power the authority. I have an enduring fantasy about having a partner dressed in full gear dominating me. I know the nazis did a lot of terrible things but you have to admit they were well dressed. The uniforms were supposed to make them look very powerful and dominant and they do, god do they ever! Is there anyone else like this or am I just a complete freak?

Not one of those. Too louche!

If you haven't worn a properly-tailored service tunic, here is what it is like.

The tailor will measure you and fit you to within about 2 millimetres. You will have at least two fittings. the fit is precise, and when you breathe in, the tunic will grip you all the way up your chest. It modifies the way you stand in the same way as a plaster cast does. It holds you upright. and with the peak of the service cap across your eyes, your posture is prescribed, and with your bodily attitude, so goes your mental attitude; it all sharpens you up! When you put it on, you pinch in any surplus waist fabric at the sides so there is a perfect fit across the belly. If you wear a sword, the tailor will fit sword-hooks so the belt will remain in position all round, and won't sag with the weight of the sword. You keep nothing in the top tunic pockets, of course. Shoes should be bulled (a technical process, at which your batman will be adept) to a mirror finish. You never wear half a uniform, it's all or nothing.

Mess Dress is lovely. The front of a good monkey-jacket will hang in place precisely, whether you button it or not. The trousers are very tight and flattering. The stiff-fronted shirt is agony.

Battledress is different, and is better suited to activity, the tunic being is buttoned to the trousers, so the effect is like a body suit. You wear all kinds of bits of webbing, belt and anklets, which also stiffen you and prop you up. If it is a cold morning on parade, you may choose to wear a pair of tights underneath to keep you warm. For honour, these ladies tights are supposed to have been "won in the field", so to speak. The creases on battledress trousers are rubbed with soap on the inside and then pressed with a hot iron to make them extra-sharp. Short lengths of bicycle chain go around inside the trouser leg and over the anklets to make them droop over the anklets in a fashionable way.

I have never heard of diapers being worn in the UK, although the Chinese soldiers at the Olympics all wore them since they had to stand on parade for up to seven hours at a stretch.

A German army officer's full dress tunic in the Nazi era was very well tailored indeed (quite surprising since so many good tailors are Jewish!), and together with the boots and cap must have done a great deal for their self-image. Not a very nice deal, as it turned out. If you want to make a man into a compete bastard, you must start by giving him a complete bastard uniform. The Nazis were very good at that.

It's no good wearing the uniform unless you adopt the posture - both mental and physical - to go with it, or you will just look a silly prat.

No, they don't turn me on. I grew out of it.