LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleepy

Alice-chan

Hey pplz, I'm just wondering.....

what makes you just wanna curl up and doze off. I know this is random but I just thought about it while listening to the thing that makes me fall right asleep; the recording i have of one of my best friends playing the acustic version of the legendary theme from the ps2 game gitaroo man. I just kinda felt like asking cause im kinda bored and im kinda interested.

Alice

I have a Baby Einstein CD on my ITunes. Listening to the music is very soothing. Before the recurring nightmare I think it would have induced sleep, but I fight sleep like the plague these days. I often wish I could just curl up and fall asleep to that music. Maybe someday.

I did hear something funny. A Sunday School teacher asked her young children why is was important to be quiet in church. One bright little girl piped up: "Because people are sleeping?" :P

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah. Sitting in a crowded lecture hall listening to a monotone professor knocks me right out. I can't stand teachers like that though, I never learn anything then I end up doing horrible in the class.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

I cant fall asleep after gaming, too much adrenaline in my system.

The Angel of Hope,

Alice

Well, in my case, I burn out fairly quickly, especially after the adrenaline rush wears off. Doesn't help if I'm stuck in a mundane part of the game, either.

• 1 month later...