LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fancy Dress

Cid

I have been wanting to get some footed sleeps for a long time but right now buying them on-line is just not an option. A new fancy dress shophas opened up near me and I am thinking about going to see if they have any of those footed PJs costurms (which I am guessing they will have).

But I am wondering if any one eles has bort them for this reaons and if they are any good for sleeping in?

I bought a footed sleeper from a fancy dress shop in London (see link) just to see what the quality was like. Mainly because if it was good they were a really cheap option.

http://www.fancydress.com/costumes/Unsex-P...mper/0~160123~0

The sleeper was nice and roomy, and thin enough to sleep in without getting too hot. However, the fabric was a bit funny almost like a very thin felt, rather than say fleece or terry cloth. The seams were also pretty cheaply done.

I was left with the impression that it was okay for an age play game, if you have nothing better. However, if you slept in it a couple of times it would rip.

Beth

If it didn't cost so much money and your country's regulations on clothing would allow me to send you a sleeper I would, but the last time I checked they wouldn't let me send any clothing that was not already used.

You can get a nice sleeper here for under 20 dollars, and under 15 if your a smaller guy, but if you want a sleeper and want to pay the costs I will ship one to you.