LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Gf Who Lilkes To Be Babied

I have this GF who likes to babied, held at night, she likes to sit in my lap, and even sometimes rocked to sleep. Now I am a DL with a lil ab side. She knows nothing of this. I have hinted about getting her foooted sleepers, paci's , bottles and diapers. I would say when I mention them I always say I'm kidding. How would I get her to play along. She hasn't turned her nose tp them yet...... Only the other day I joked that I was going to get her a coach handbag tote/ diaper bag, and fill it for her..... She said fill it with what, diapers, I said yep, her response was that's weird. Thats why I havent told her about any of this.... Girls how would you like the situation handled if you were her, and guys how would you handle the situation.......

Thanks in advance

I know exactly where you're coming from collegekid. This is the thing, you say the girl like to be babied, but the things you mention such as being held, sitting on your lap etc, are pretty common among women in general. I don't think it really suggests she has any AB tendencies......as such!!

I also know what you mean about hinting at things like putting diapers in the bag. The reality is that you are making these hints because you actually want to tell her all, but can't bring yourself to do it. That's why you always say "just kidding".

To be honest, the only way to get her to play along is to stop saying your kidding about them, and tell her you would actually find it cute if she wore a sleeper or something. She hasn't turned her nose up yet, simply because she doesn't think you're being serious.

Good luck

Beth

To make a long story short, my fiance and I never would have known we had an AB side unless we simply figured it out. Over time you suggest things or don't suggest things and learn what's acceptable and not. There really isn't some textbook way to do ANY of this. Just do what's comfortable and more importantly non-imposing. No one wants to feel pressured to do anything. You have plenty of time. No rush. In my experience, people are MUCH more open to a lot more when it's presented at a pace they can handle.

By the way her saying "that's weird" doesn't mean anything in my opinion. My fiance used to think diapers (for adults) were gross because "they are for old people". Let's just say she doesn't think that anymore :)

Allow for time.

To be honest it sounds as though being AB would be something she'd do. Yeah most gfs would like to sit on their bf laps etc and be held at night, I wouldn't have thought being rocked to sleep though, sounds more of a baby thing. It could be that she likes all the babyish things and IS an AB but she doesn't know it! Like, she is AB but doesn't even know there is such a thing.

As baby cammy said, her saying "thats weird", she might like it really but doesn't want to let on or be embarrased. I know I've done it before when my bf jokes about certain things and I actually like the idea I just say don't be so weird/sick! Lol just to cover up. If any of that makes sence.

As you said she hasn't turned her nose up at anything yet, so if she's opened minded just tell her, as bethany said, say you think she'd be cute in a diaper and some footed jammies. It's worth a try.

If I was the girl I personally would love it if my bf wanted me to wear something for him and be cute for him lol. ^_^

Let us know how ya get on fella :)

of course it could just be that she is emotionally needy, and getting that sort of physical affect from you helps that neediness. it could have aboslutely nothing to do with ab/dl stuff.

The problem with enjoying something is that people become hyper sensitive to the actions and words of others and sometimes tend to read more into something than is there.

It could just be she craves physical affection of that form.

Not saying there isn't a chance she is against ab stuff, just given the very small percentage of the population into this.... it is unlikely.

BUt i agree, communication. If you want to try something with her, you have to tell her otherwise all these subtle hints can be misconstrued by her into something entirely different, to avoid miscommunication and potential problems, you gotta just be honest with him. and then invite her to be honest with you.