LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Recomendations

Alice-chan

hey sissys,

I new to the whole sissy thing. I just found out that my hobbie of pretending to be a baby girl is actually common. So here i stand, the proud sissy Alice. I just wanted to ask, what is a good place to buy a big poofy dress with matching stockings and shoes? Websites or any seamstresses online will do. Also let me know how to take measurements please. Im not sure how to do that yet.

It depends how much you want to spend Alice. If you don't want to spend too much Ebay is a good place to start (just type in Sissy Dress or Adult Baby Dress).

I've bought a couple of dresses from a UK shop called 'HB Enterprises' (see link below). Nice dresses, but expensive. So as they say "You pay your money and take your choice".

http://www.hbenterprises.co.uk/acatalog/AB...html#sectiontop

Shoes, depends what type you want. They have the typical little girl/mary jane shoes in the above shop (under accessories) is that the type of thing you mean?

Stockings, again it depends what type you want. Over the knee stockings you can get from Ebay.

Beth

Thanks for the start! I'm mostly looking for anything in a sweet lolita fashion much like the girls in Japan only they wear them as a fashion statement, i plan to use themas a lifestyle. I'm looking for anything classical looking as well. As long as I can use a nice peticoat with it, I'll be happy.

Edit:

As a side note, I'd like to point out that one of the main inspirations for the dresses I want come from anime; mostly from Cardcaptor Sakura. Below is a pic of a dress her friend made for her that I adore the most. I know this constitues as cosplay but I just felt like adding that in.

You're wrong, it constitutes a Crossplay. Now this I can help with. UK Crossplayer, stand back people.

There are a lot of good cosplay creators who will make items to your size on eBay, at the last Telford expo I met a girl who had that exact same dress made to her size.

I'm going to go to one of these expos one day, just out of curiousity really!! I don't have to wear a manga mask though do I?

Beth

You're wrong, it constitutes a Crossplay. Now this I can help with. UK Crossplayer, stand back people.

There are a lot of good cosplay creators who will make items to your size on eBay, at the last Telford expo I met a girl who had that exact same dress made to her size.

I know its crossplay, im a japanophile thats my job. I m just generalizing it for the general public. Do you know the names of any good seamstresses on eBay I could use?

• 2 weeks later...

Alice-chan, I have just one word for you....www.birchplaceshop.com. Best sissy clothing site I've seen. A LARGE variety of products, custom-sizing available, charts & plain-English explanations of how to measure yourself, and how NOT to measure yourself. Reasonable prices on all products. They ship worldwide. The only piece of bad news I can think of is the shipping costs (all products are shipped from Thailand). Trust me, check it out !!! :thumbsup:

Alice-chan, I have just one word for you....www.birchplaceshop.com. Best sissy clothing site I've seen. A LARGE variety of products, custom-sizing available, charts & plain-English explanations of how to measure yourself, and how NOT to measure yourself. Reasonable prices on all products. They ship worldwide. The only piece of bad news I can think of is the shipping costs (all products are shipped from Thailand). Trust me, check it out !!! :thumbsup:

I can vouch for them, that's where I got the dress that I sent to Sophie. I've also got a shorty nightie that they made for me.

Great quality!!

Beth