LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Regaining The Trust Of My Ab/ Ex Fiance

Guest lilbustasmommy

Guest lilbustasmommy

Well much like the subject says, i found out of this fetish through surprise and acted ignorant to the subject. It has cost me not only my ab but my fiance of 8 years. I am now learning more of this subject and really am understanding it more and more. I am trying to prove to my ab that this is not an act but am falling short, if there is anyone who has advice for what i can fo that would be great, or of sites that would have advice for new mommies that would be great as well, there is space and not a lot of time to prove to my baby that this is for real so any advice would be great, feel free to email me at curtisnsierrasmom@hotmail.com or if u see my baby online bustamylo let him know im serious

thank you all

Guest diapered469

Well, first and foremost, I'd say that the trust has to be restored between the two of you. How you accomplish that is entirely up to you. Communication is key.

Second, if you want to show him "that this is for real," meaning, that you want to be his mommy, then set aside a night, or day, and spend it treating him as if he were a baby. Now, I think that some communication with him before you do this is essential, to see what he likes and does not like, but if that's not an option, then just imagine that you were babysitting. What would you do?

First thing's first: Diapers are key. You might check to see if he's diapered. If not, you tell him that little boys like him wear diapers. So what do you do? Put him in one. Help him remove his clothes. Make sure he feels comfortable and safe doing this -- talk to him in baby talk, reassure him it's OK, that you'll take care of everything. This is assuming he wants to give up control, which many ABs do. Make sure you're willing to take control.

Once he's diapered, ask him what he wants to do (you are the babysitter after all). Does he want to play games, is he hungry, tired, etc.? Or you could come up with activities yourself. Again, prior communication and knowing what he likes and doesn't like will help.

As you play, check his diaper on occassion. Most diapers will show if they are wet on the outside, so you don't have to touch any urine. Offer to change him if he's wet. He probably doesn't want to have to tell you if he is, but he might.

Don't feel like you have to be "mommy" right away. Start with babysitter. And talk to him openly and candidly before you try anyhing. And good luck; hope this helps.

My advice is also even if you find its not to your taste, atleast your giving it a try, if you don't like the results, don't be afraid to tell him, but don't blurt it out. Also if your not confortable with the idea after test play, make some rules up, he has to respect your needs as much as u need to respect his. Try and be fair though when thinking of them.

As said before in the previous post before mine, try and make it as fun as possiable between the pair of you, u should beable to come up with somthing, maybe get him to eat baby food, drink baby milk, get a few toy's for him to play with or even baby outfits.

squay..

so you've got a touchy AB eh? Totally been there. since you didn't offer a lot of information on your boy, you're going to have to tailor any advice you receive to what you think is best for your bABy. we can only tell you what works for us.

to prove to him that you're not just humoring him, you're going to have to risk your pride by going out on a limb and doing something unexpected. if you show him you're willing to be embarrassed and rejected for love (and great sex) then it puts you both on even ground, and he may begin to open up to you again. purchasing some baby supplies and dressing in sexy MILF attire is the perfect way to go about this. all ABs are united by the common fantasy of having a mommy ready to change their diapers. the only time it is not so is when the AB would prefer a daddy. so you really can't go wrong.

dress up in things your AB finds sexy (mine likes stockings). i highly recommend high heels. not only do they ooze sex, but they typically make you taller than your AB. a height difference that takes your babe back to that special time when he was a little boy clinging to the hem of his mother's skirt.

also, what is the disposition of your AB? does he like a bit of pain or would he rather be snuggled and pampered the whole way through? if you've ever done a BDSM scene then it's a pretty safe bet to say you can explore more power-play aspects of an AB scene. but don't push it too far for your first time. in fact, i would stick to bondage until your AB gives you the green light to dole out anything harder. but do spank him, whether he asks for it or not. spanking is de reguleur, even for vanilla couples, and it too is part of the AB canon.

also, no matter what, mommies are the dominants and ABs are the submissives. which means you're in control of the scene. which means you may want a basic plan of what to follow so you don't get caught in that awkward "uuurh...now what" lull in a scene. successful, mind-blowing, AB-howling sex requires a mommy who not only knows what she's doing but likes what she's doing. i suggest you cultivate your mommy side before whipping it out on your boy. maybe put on a bit of sexy makeup when no one is home and see what's the sexiest way to say "naughty, naughty boy" in front of your mirror. that way you'll feel a little easier in your skin when you're saying it directly to your AB's face for the first time.

i propose that a little after your man returns home (or you return home) give him a little time to cool down from the day's on-goings (i found out in a somewhat ego-bruising way that my boy doesn't always appreciate being jumped on and vigorously humped - that's what i get for believing stereotypes). then, as he's settling into an evening of television, put on your MILF outfit, quietly approach from behind and say something like "it's 8:30, time for babies to go to bed" and then throw him to the floor and make him crawl into your bedroom.

once there you can devise some fun way to get him naked (order him to strip, strip him yourself, rip the clothes off with a pair of scissors...okay maybe that one's a bit too colorful, moving on). you can then bathe him, if you so wish, or stick him in a diaper from the get go. you could force him to drink a good amount of liquid and see how long he can go before wetting himself. you can also feed him baby food. there's a plethora of things you can do. do things that appeal to you most, he'll only really enjoy it if you enjoy it first.

even if it isn't right out of a Stanton cartoon, any good babe should appreciate what his girlfriend is trying to do for him. if, after all this, your man is still unwilling to believe that you want to explore this with him then its time to set him straight with a good talk.

My advice on regaining or just trusting in those you love. You have taken the biggest step in accepting him as an AB by coming here and asking questions. I was once in your world by not knowing anything about an AB. But i am been with my wonderful husband and AB for over 3 and a half years.

The first thing in showing him you accept him is by thinking of him as a baby. do what a regular mom would do. If he is wet, change him. if he is hungry, feed him a bottle of milk. Put him in cute little outfits that you can buy on ebay or where ever you can find him. Buy him a pacifier if he doesn't have one. But most of all that is important is hold him and talk to like a baby and show he is loved and that you are accepting of him as an AB and him as a man.

If you need any other advise, please feel free to send me a message i will be glad to talk to you.

mommy michelle

• 2 weeks later...

Errr.... I'd like to backtrack here. A lot of people are making generalizations to things that maybe you should do with 'all ABs.' If you did pretty much any of that stuff with ME, I'd freak out and run for the hills, so you should really make sure of what HE wants, not what 'all ABs want' before doing any of that.

Odd... my post got eaten.

Well I wanted to say that you need to be careful, here. Everybody here is giving you advice to do this or do that for your ex but the fact is that you need to be aware of what your ex wants. There are as many types of AB as there are people who might reasonably be described by the abbreviation, after all. Some of us don't much like the baby talk. Some people like it to be very sexual. Some like it to be not sexual at all. The important thing is to know what he wants and, if you don't, find out! Show an interest! That, alone, will help.