LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Assisted Living Chief Spends 4 Days Wearing Diapers In His Own Facility

As I read the article, I was a bit cynical... thinking "Yeah right, the floor staff didn't have any advance heads-up that "Happy Sunshine" was actually some exec from Corporate coming in, and they didn't treat him differently." Yeah RIIIIGHT.

Anyway.

I work in long-term care-- but from from the insurance side. When a person makes a claim on their long-term insurance policy, their insurance company calls our company, and we contract a RN in the claimant's area to go out and do an on-site assessment. The RN fills out a long form detailing the claimant's physical and mental status, and faxes it back to us. We, in turn, fax it back to the insurance company. We pay the RN, we get paid by the insurance company. Business is booming and there's no end in sight, believe me.

Anyway, I see dozens of these RN assessments every day... and I'm thankful for my continued health! Alzheimer's, dementia, cancer... and yes, lots of instances of ICD-9 788.3-- with the RN's notation "wears adult diapers", "needs assistance by staff", etc. I come across this notation lots of times, every single day.

You want to be inco 24/7? Well just wait.... you certainly may be.

wv