LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello Everyone

Guest bambinodiaper

Guest bambinodiaper

Hi Everyone,

I am a real ABDL girl that is representing Bambino Diapers. I will be on here to answer any questions, comments, suggestions, concerns, etc. as well as provide products updates, news, and more. I am here to help and listen to each and every one of you. Bambino Diapers is committed to having the absolute best diaper on the market for ABDL's. I am going to be the frontline to providing updated information as well as taking suggestions and feedback as well as answering any questions anyone may have. I look forward to talking with everyone on here.

Guest bambinodiaper

Thanks for the response. Oh, believe me I have been :-) But, we wanted to be able to provide a "frontline" person (Myself) that will be able to provide valuable information, updates, etc. to the community as well as answer any questions, comments, and any things like that. I will be creating polls as well to get feedback that way to. Bambino Diapers is very committed, believe me, to the ABDL community and making everyone happy!

Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

This is great cause there are alot of questions and ideas peopel have on here that bambino should try i think its great theres a person like u now to do this

Guest bambinodiaper

Well that is what I am here for. I am here for everyone. I want real feedback, suggestions, concerns, etc. I look forward to talking with everyone.

Hi, Bambinos,

I've always been a cloth diaper baby, but I just recently ordered some Bambinos Blancos. They are SOOOO special and cute! I love them. Thankyou, thankyou. Shipping was very discreet which was important & the order was fulfilled quickly.

OK, suggestions... if I could only make better even better, I would make the leg gathers a little bit more pampers-like, that would be fun. And I wanna training pants with stars that go away if a little boy wets his almost-big boy pants and diapers with prints with very babyish things right on the front of the diaper.

But, well, you get the idea - I don't want a medical incontinence garment, I want a diaper and that's what you've got

Thanks!

What size do you wear, Beth?

When I order a new shipment (although it might be a while...) I will send you a few to test out. ^_^

-Sophie

Awww, thanks little sis. That would be cool!!

It depends on the brand, but usually a large (my waist is 38") Let me know by pm if you take the same size, and I'll give you my address.

Beth