LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Setting Back To Old

Kinda Confused on what your asking can you elaborate a bit more as to what it is you are seeing now and what it is you want?...will try to help if I can.

I guess what I'm asking is if you remember just a week ago how there would be 25 replies on a page and then anything over that would start a new page, But with the new website set up we have the replies at the bottom of the page now. Well I would like to set mine back to the old way of 25 replies per page. It just seemed so much easier to me to read the site.

I guess what I'm asking is if you remember just a week ago how there would be 25 replies on a page and then anything over that would start a new page, But with the new website set up we have the replies at the bottom of the page now. Well I would like to set mine back to the old way of 25 replies per page. It just seemed so much easier to me to read the site.

:huh:

Okay.. for sure we haven't changed this site in about a year..and then it wasn't anything that you are describing. There was a post around here a day or two before where somebody had switched a click or something on the site, and things looked different. Not sure why and what may have caused it if yours may have switched and if you were in that thread... and you didn't get the fix..I'll look and try and find it again.. Hang on till I find it.. "We" haven't changed this site though.. give me a sec... it is the Holiday's.. I'll do my best.

Okay.. for sure we haven't changed this site in about a year..and then it wasn't anything that you are describing. There was a post around here a day or two before where somebody had switched a click or something on the site, and things looked different. Not sure why and what may have caused it if yours may have switched and if you were in that thread... and you didn't get the fix..I'll look and try and find it again.. Hang on till I find it.. "We" haven't changed this site though.. give me a sec... it is the Holiday's.. I'll do my best.

Thanks for the help. It was just strange that I left one day and came back a few days later and now it is like this. I will do a search and also look into that member setting that I can do.

Thanks again for the help

Okay ,I just remembered scroll to the top of this thread. The bar at the top that says "Setting Back To Old, the old page view" should have a drop down menu at the top right (just under "New Topic" button. It says "options" click it down. Then under "display modes" click "Standard". Not sure if this is your problem, but like I said earlier, a couple of people have had a similar incident. Hope it helps, If not clear your cookies and cashe from the site.. If you need help with that then let "us" know. We will go from there. :)

Okay ,I just remembered scroll to the top of this thread. The bar at the top that says "Setting Back To Old, the old page view" should have a drop down menu at the top right (just under "New Topic" button. It says "options" click it down. Then under "display modes" click "Standard". Not sure if this is your problem, but like I said earlier, a couple of people have had a similar incident. Hope it helps, If not clear your cookies and cashe from the site.. If you need help with that then let "us" know. We will go from there. :)

Oh thank you very much, that fixed it and makes it so much better for me to read.... Thanks again