LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Abu Diapers

Nice diapers. And liter bit cute.

do ABuniverse diapers fit better then bambino?bambino diapers are low rise on the back.ABuniverse has new lower price $49.85.thats much cheaper then bambino.and the print on the new diaper is so cool..

Darn still nothing small enough to fit me..and that design IMO is way to strong to be babyish..they needed to make it translucent to soften it up a bit. It looks like three strips of the same tape, but hey at least they are making a diaper for big babies..just not all of us. :closedeyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AllenABDL_BabyFur_Dragon

I am always looking to go THICKER! so i saw these diapers and ordered a 10 pack a while back when u could preorder them and they have been shiped out now. when i get them i have already made a review area in the diaper reviews for us all to post reviews. i hope there really thick! "thicker thank abi forms x plux"

• 2 weeks later...

Let's hope they're ACTUALLY thick--as in X-Plus or thicker. The originals, I understand, were paper-thin, almost as if these people did NO market research when they decided to cater to ABs.

Let's hope they're ACTUALLY thick--as in X-Plus or thicker. The originals, I understand, were paper-thin, almost as if these people did NO market research when they decided to cater to ABs.

Nowhere as thick as an XPlus (or a Bam), nor as absorbent. I like the cut, the soft plastic backing, and the tapes are great... but the only way these get into Bam/Xplus territory is with a couple Luvs 6's stuffed inside. Which is pretty much what I had to do with the original ABUs as well.

6/10

wv

From the description:

"And, just like real baby diapers they have a big number indicating the size – we used 8 for fun and for a pretend fantasy that you’ve moved up from size 7 diapers and not quite ready for Goodnites® (even though we have those too!)."

Who moves straight from diapers to GoodNites, anyway? What about Pullups? (Gawd, don't these people know ANYTHING?)