LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I'm Back!

Hi Guys, I'm back......did you even notice I'd gone!!! :lol:

But seriously, for various reasons mostly relating to my sister in law and her deadbeat hubby I had to log out for a couple of months. I have been reading some of your posts, but I just couldn't loggin to comment. If you have sent me a PM I will respond to you as soon as I can.

It's nice to be back.

Beth

Actually a whole thread started regarding your disappearance. We were guessing what happened. :P

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...c=13812&hl=

-Sophie

That's funny, you guys take the piss!

Actually it was a combination of things that made me go. First there was NB's story. When I read the intro saying I gave her the idea I thought, nooooo waaaay, don't blame me for unleashing that on the world! I decided to keep a low profile until everyone forgot about it. Then when I read that she used the name 'Sophie' I thought the real Sophie may go into critical meltdown causing a worldwide catastrophy!

And then I started worrying about the atom smasher again........yeah, I know it didn't create a blackhole like 'some of you' thought it would. But there was also the risk that it could send the Earth into another dimension, and when I woke up and heard that Obama was president I thought that's what had happened!!

Beth

"And then I started worrying about the atom smasher again........yeah, I know it didn't create a blackhole like 'some of you' thought it would. But there was also the risk that it could send the Earth into another dimension, and when I woke up and heard that Obama was president I thought that's what had happened!!"

And are you sure that it really didn't?????? Welcome back.... I was just about to send you a Email...Looks like you have quite a few friends here that missed ya! :D

"And then I started worrying about the atom smasher again........yeah, I know it didn't create a blackhole like 'some of you' thought it would. But there was also the risk that it could send the Earth into another dimension, and when I woke up and heard that Obama was president I thought that's what had happened!!"

And are you sure that it really didn't?????? Welcome back.... I was just about to send you a Email...Looks like you have quite a few friends here that missed ya! :D

Was you about to drag me back to the board kicking and screaming Repaid?

This place is a bit like that story 'Danielle Diapered in Jail' you know, we've all being sentenced to being diapered on the board.........and there is no escape for us. Instead of breaking rocks or sewing mail bags we have to make up entertaining posts.........a diapered chain gang, that's what we are!!!

That aside, nice to be back. :P

Beth