LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Happy Nappy Radio

See you should belong to this one, then you would have heard about it about 2 years ago..Us AB/DL's get informed first...thanks for the post and heads up though. So are you really "Just Curious" or have us all figured out by now?? :rolleyes:

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.ph...69&hl=Radio

Well the other website says its going ahead but I tried the link you posted but there is nothing there only comments regarding another radio station but the link doesn't work.

The website in general is on dd tube.

I belong to another website and saw this message of a new radio station opening and the link is happy nappy radio .co.uk.

I believe they will be operating in the new year.

I'm neither a adult baby nor have diaper fetish but this may be interesting from an outside view

This is a copy and paste from another website regarding the new station.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The website your refereeing to is called Happy Nappy Radio and the website can be found here.

The person who runs it is a Daddy called DJ Squish.

News on the grapevine says the website will be opening sometime in December but they won't go on air till the new year.

Also we believe there will be tons of competitions for listeners to win a case of bambino adult diapers and other great prizes.

Also they will be having a talk show about infantilism, the AB/DL Community and other useful information and songs from nursery rhymes to the latest songs in the charts and also stories read by the DJ.

I'm sure this will be fun for all ages and even the grown ups too. Lets help out by telling others of this radio station and hope it will be a huge success. I also plan on creating an ad that will be played on the airwaves to promote this website.

Of course if your interested and wish to know more, either because your noisy lol or just because you wish to be part of the station either as a listener or to promote your website by advertising then contact the station on the following address........ happynappyradio@yahoo.co.uk