LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone Is Needed For A Tv Chat Show For Bbc In London

Acecool

I run the largest diaper group on Facebook and was contacted by a gentleman claiming to be from the BBC in London, and wanted to talk with me about Adult Babies and Infantilism.. I replied that I am not into the adult baby side of the fetish and asked if it was ok to find someone with more knowledge on the subject..

I am still waiting for a reply from him, however once I receive the go-ahead, I will post his information here.

He is working towards a deadline of Monday, November 10th

Anyone that has a lot of knowledge of the subject, feel free to post here..

Here is his contact message with contact information removed:

Hi Josh,

I hope you don’t mind me sending you a message out of the blue.

I work for the BBC in London. We make a weekly late night TV chat show and I am interested in talking to you about adult babies and Infantilism. I’m looking to learn a little bit more about the fetish, and so it would be great to chat to you ASAP about this.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could provide me with a contact telephone number as soon as possible if you are interested in helping me.

My research is pretty urgent so any help/advice you can give me would be fantastic. I’m working to a Monday (10th Nov) deadline so I hope to hear from you soon. My e mail address is - *Censored until he gives the ok to post it*

If any of the other members of your group would like to talk about it to me, feel free to forward on my contact details

Thank you for your time

Dave

Posted the contact details in my group though..

Received a message from one of the members on the facebook group:

Daddy Paul

Today at 9:57pm

Dont touch this with a barge pole. Sotelevision run predominatly COMEDY shows, with piss taking comedians who poke fun at people who are different like Graham Norton and Justin lee Collins.

You will only be portrayed as a freak to be laughed at by the general public.

Best of luck to anyone who decides they "can make a difference" and "can make a serious point so people understand the fetish"

Ill see you guys on Channel 4 in a cheap romper sucking a crap oversized dummy whilst a gay comedian pulls faces at you and a crowd of idiots laughs and points. Just remember... Ill have to switch it off as it will be so cripplingly embarrasing to us all.