LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11/05/08 - Welcome And First Post!

DailyDi

Welcome to "Daily Diapers Daily." The purpose of this forum is to give members a place to post small updates each day. I encourage everyone to participate in this forum to help us all get to know each other better. The goal is to have ONE TOPIC FOR THE DAY that everyone posts in with their updates.

My notes for today:

We have a new president-elect. I'm pleased. I think it will be good for the world's opinion of us. I hope he can do something about the economy, health-care and the environment. McCain would have been a good choice too, just wish he had picked a better running mate.

Woke up in a wet Bambino Bianco diaper. I still consider them my favorite diaper. I like the solid white diaper with the clear tape-panel - like the original disposables. Right now I am wearing some unknown diaper from my box of samples and left-overs. It has a cloth-like cover which I'm not crazy about, but had one large velcro closure on each side, which actually fits quite nice.

After I hit "Post" I'll probably put some time in on my hunter on World of Warcraft. Trying to get all my toons ready for the expansion coming out in two weeks. Probably going to do a late-night site update too, depends on how tired I get tonight.

Archived