LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Desire Fades Away

I guess everybody here has had this happen at some point-- the enjoyment of wearing diapers just goes away for a while. Be it a week, a month, even longer-- the last pack of diapers runs out... but there's no real urge to run out and get some more.

I wore my last diaper almost two months ago. I have no desire to buy any more. I know the desire will come back someday; I've lost the urge before, and it always came back. But this time is kind of, well, funny.

I'd been feeling pretty bored and in a rut about diapers for a long time now. It wasn't exciting anymore. Everything about it was "been there done that" for me. (I'll admit that's why I haven't been here at DD very much, lately.)

Plus, I've been super-crazy-busy the past couple months moving into this apartment, on my own for the first time in almost 4 years. I was totally excited about having my OWN place again, at last. And I've been immersed in mixing down the recording of a funny class-reunion gig some friends and I played in September... and, work has been mildly insane too. So, the RL has been a major distraction.

But looking ahead, I figured the desire would return in force once I moved into this place-- I'd be able to lounge around in a diaper whenever I wanted, no roommates to worry about.

Well, a month in: Nothing happening. I couldn't care less about diapers at all.

I mean, it's amazing. I'm renting the 2nd floor of a private home of a wonderful older couple that totally respect my privacy, so I could have a case of Bams delivered here with no question. I have a closet I could fill with all the diapers I could want; I have my own washer/dryer, if I wanted to go back to cloth; and if I ever wanted to indulge my Daddy side (indeed, an aspect of diaper-play that piques my curiosity far more than my own solitary diapers humdrum), there's a spare room I could turn into a full-on nursery. And hell, there's a CVS one block away. It's almost as perfect a living arrangement as any diaper enthusiast could ask for--

--but instead, my desire to wear is still dead in the water. I'm still pretty much where I was six month ago-- "been there, done that". I'm actually enjoying taking a break from it!

Boy oh boy... when it goes away, it goes away!

So... now that all of you still living with your non-ABDL-aware parents/spouse/S.O.'s have read this, and you all now thoroughly hate my guts (lol), I just want to reiterate that I know the desire will come back sometime... but just as you can't force the feeling to stay when it's left, neither can you invite it back before it's ready.

That's ok-- I'll be right here, waiting and ready, whenever (and however) it returns.

wv

That happens to me I just loose the desire and one day it just comes roaring back,last spring I started wearing everyday, and I wore up untill about a month ago, with the colder weather comming, and me the type that is freezing all the time, I wear alot of layers.

I have no desire to be washing mutiple loads of wet clothing from leaky diapers.

But I will probably do what I did last winter, I go for a walk everyday when it gets cold out, and I like to be diapered and wet while I'm walking, I'm soaked with persperation any way when I get back so what is the difference If also in a wet diaper.

But someday you will get the urge again, I always do.

Yup, same as everyone else!!!

Im the same way, i could not care less about them for a couple of months, then all of a sudden im going to DIE if i dont have them!!! Then a few weeks/months later i may loose intrest for a few weeks/months again and repeat the cycle.

Problem for me is, the urges always come at the worst and most inconvinient time!

It never goes away, i've been without a diaper for 6 years and it's driving me crazy, before that the last time was 12 years. All because disabilty prevents me from diapering myself.