LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Into Diapers I Go., Training A Naughty Boy.(part 2)

My aunt left me in the playpen for a while then she came back with my nappy and said "Up you come" and helped me out of the playpen. She laid me down and as I lay there on the mat she smiled saying "Just a couple more rules babyboy"

I looked at her and she said "When you are in this house you crawl." I blushed as she said that. Here I was a grown up and she expected me to crawl around on my hands and knees like a baby. She let that sink in and then smiled as she let me know the next rule.

"No talking ever." she paused adding "Your a baby here and will act like one." I nodded and she smiled saying "Now lets you all dressed an ready for beddy byes."

She laid me back and made a big display of laying out the pyjamas and so I was dressed, then a bib saying it was time for a meal. I blushed at that hating the bib but not wanting a spanking I endured it. My eyes filled up with tears of shame.

She sat by me and began to spoon feed me a meal of baby food! Open wide she said as the first spoon came towards my mouth an she talked to me like I was a baby or toddler the whole time.

Then she decided that I needed a bottle and laid against her she held me close the bottle raised giving me no choice but to drink the warm milk. The torture seemed to go on forever and she wiped away the spilt milk as I drank it.

Then finally, the feed was over and bib removed and she announced it was time baby boys were asleep.

So she led me up to my bedroom, or rather I had to crawl with her leading me up to the bedroom and said that I needed a good night and if I was to have an accident just to cry and she would hear the baby monitor. I blushed and hoped that I could keep it in till morning and would not fill my nappy.

I lay there in the dark after she had tucked me in and wondered how long this was going to go on for. She had said that in time I would be allowed to grow up and wondered if I should ask her. Before I knew it I had fallen asleep.

When I awoke it was still dark and I realised that I needed to use the toilet. Not that I was allowed to and could feel the pressure building. I wondered if I could get to the toilet without her noticeing and realised that I would get a spanking if caught!

So I got up out of bed and headed to the door. I must have made a noise as she came in to the room as I reached the door. "Where are you going" she said and I froze in terror.

She realised that I must have needed the toilet and said "Little babies use their nappy." I blushed and she said "You must have forgotten that." I nodded and she looked at me.

"You must have forgotten that babies also crawl. Now on the floor you go." I got down on my hands and knees and she added "Forget again and baby will get a very warm bottom."

I just nodded and she said "Well as I am here lets get you all sorted out." I looked at her and could see that she was just in her nightdress and nothing else. She had a full figure and my young eyes were drawn to her large breasts.

She picked up a potty and said "Lets not waste a nappy." I blushed this was almost as bad as being changed earlier in the day. Soon I was out of the nightclothes and nappy off I was sat naked down on the potty.

She stood there saying "I am not going anywhere until baby is all done." After a few minutes I managed to relax and went in the potty like a toddler.

I hated having to pee in front of her an she must have known that as she said i would get used to it in time and would soon be used to nappies. just like a good baby boy!

"Good boy" she said and laid me down and wiped me. She then helped me up and lay me on the bed saying for me to stay there and she was going to give me a bottle. Naked I waited there and she soon returned with a bottle of warm milk to help me sleep as she put it.

She held me close and pushed the teat into my mouth. I rested against her and she rocked me gently as I sucked on the bottle teat. She held it up and wiped any milk that spilled out away and made sure i drank the whole lot.

I could feel her bosom against me and as she bottle fed me I sprang an erection. I blushed and tried to cover myself but she swatted my hands away saying for me to stay still and not fidget. She left me exposed and waited until I had finished the bottle.

She looked down at it and I blushed in shame at my body and began to cry. She hugged me saying that it was all okay. That she knew from the start that I was a special little boy and she was going to take care of me.

She picked up a dummy and placed it in my mouth. Then she said "Aunty has to teach her little boy a lesson." She rolled me over and I lay across her knees as she announced that "naughty boys need a spanking."

"After all" she said "I had walked and babies like me don't walk, they crawl." Her hand came down making me yelp "And I had attempted to use the grown up toilet and that was out of bounds for babies. They used nappies or a potty and were changed and she was going to help me to remember."

Naked I was laid across her lap and realised that I was going to be spanked exactly like a baby boy.

"One" she said and her hand came down on my bottom with a loud smack. I yelped and knew that there were 49 more to come.

By the time the next one came down I was crying freely. "What a baby you are." she said adding to my shame. I bawled, cried and struggled all in vain.

"Two" she said and my bottom burned and I blubbed, cried, and squirmed. She held me down and counted each one off.

I could feel my erection pressing hard into her leg as she spanked me. No matter how much my bottom hurt it did not go down.

As she reached fifty she left me laying on the bed as she fetched some cream and began to rub it in my bottom. Then I was talced an she said "Time for bed"

She held the nappy and rolled me over. She looked at me and my erection, smiled and said "My baby boy likes getting his botty warmed." and added "Maybe he likes going pee pee for aunty?"

I blushed as she sat by me. "I saw you looking at my breasts." I looked away ashamed. "Maybe its being mothered that arouses you?" she asked as I squirmed in shame.

She undid her nightdress and said "Would baby like to suckle on aunty teat?" She asked and I nodded and she held me in her arms as she put my head to her exposed breast.

Despite her age her breasts were still firm and large. I lay there and she talked to me like a little boy. She smiled saying that this would be a treat if I was good and the spanking was for naughty boys.

I felt safe and sucked on her nipple, far better than a dummy or bottle! So I lay there naked, my lips sucking on her firm nipple as she rocked me. Her hand took a hold of my cock and swiftly finished me off.

Despite my sore bottom enjoyed being held close by her. After a few minutes she said that I needed sleep and with a dummy placed in my mouth I was soon back into my nightclothes and nappy an laid down for the night. She said I looked cute and to get to sleep.

Looking at me she said that babies did not play with themselves and should she catch me I would get another spanking. I blushed at the memory of her putting me back into the nappy with my erection standing to attention.

She left me there with a warning not to get up and use the nappy like a proper baby, then she went to a wardrobe and produced some ropes saying that she was going to tie my hands to ensure i was a good little boy. That I was not going to grown up whilst I was in her house and the sooner I learned that the better.

So with my hands tied to the headboard I was left there after she had placed my dummy in my mouth to pacify me and turning the light off she said to get to sleep.

I struggled and tried to get free but she had tied them firmly and unable to get free I lay there upset and finally cried myself to sleep.

It was light when I awoke and my aunt came in. She said that it was time for little boys to be got ready for the day and quickly untied my hands saying that she would have to work out some way of stopping self abuse. I blushed and she helped me out of the bed.

As I sat there rubbing my arms she smiled and putting a potty down announced it was "Potty time." I blushed and she quickly undressed me and I was sat down on the childs potty.

Whilst I sat there she said that I was a nice dry boy and said that maybe I should be kept in nappies for a few days to get used to the routine of changing. I could feel myself filling up and she said whilst I was sat there she was going to run her baby boy a bath.

Now despite wanting to go I could not. Shy at having to use a potty, she must have known that and coming in said "Hurry on up, then auntie can get you in a nice warm bath." She stood over me and said "Come on or I shall warm your backside."

I began to pee and cry at the same time. "Crying like a baby" she said and when I was done she said "Now crawl baby" and had me crawl naked to the bathroom.

As she ran the bath she had me stand up and said that "We were going to have a little talk." and she explained that when collage started I would go straight there and come home at once after class.

That when I was in this house I would be a baby and do as I was told. I just nodded and sucked on the pacifier she had put in my mouth. With that she pointed to the bath and I got in.

She bathed me and I knew that she was enjoying the control she had over me. She washed me down and I did my best to cover myself. She ran the flannel between my legs and as she washed me I got an erection.

She stopped and looked at it. "You seem to like this." she said and blushing I looked away. Taking it in her hand she began to wash it. Then her hand holding the shaft she began to move it up and down.

"It will help pacify you" she said and I stood there mute as she finished me off. Then I was helped out, dried off and made to crawl downstairs to be dressed up in my baby clothes.

She powdered me and I was soon laid there in a diaper and she began to show me my "baby clothes" a one piece romper suit that she explained she had had made especially for me!

It had large red buttons and I started to cry again as she put me into it, explaining that I was to leave the buttons alone. That when I needed changing she would get me out of it.

Some woolen booties were next and a set of matching mittens to finish off the baby look. Then she said it was time for breakfast.

I was sat on a chair and she spoon fed me a large bowl of babyfood after putting a bib around my neck first. I cried and started to plead, she warned me that if I was not quiet I would be spanked and so I kept quiet.

Once I had eaten I was sat on her lap and given a bottle, I lay there feeling sorry for myself and as soon as I had finished that my dummy was put back in along with another firm warning to behave and be a "good baby"!

Well it A good story I like it alot but one thing that does not sound right to me you say person is go college and go to live mom friend or aunt. But said the person is sixteen in the frist chapter how can A sixteen year old kide go to college at that age he should be in high school jus thouught I would point that out.

• 1 month later...

Wonderful story! I don't like the spankings so much but it was all worth it to finally get to nurse on aunty's teat. I think aunty knows how addictive nursing can be. He may never want to grow up!

My sister was 16 when she started and my cousin was 15 they both are really smart.