LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Well let me tell you about myself I'm 22 male but only body because had A bad seizure

when was around 2 or 3 what gave me brain damage. I was left with A mind of 6 or 5 year old

and learning disability's. I also wear diaper 24;/7 because of my epilepsy what cause my seizure when was baby I'm from the USA I love hanging out with family and friends just have A good time. I also love cartoons ,riding my bike ,my favorite is Winnie the pooh and friends,and love play with my matchboxes too. I wear diaper 24/7 for medical reasons.I came here to make some online friends that wear diaper 24/7 or just are ABDL myself became AB deal with problems in my life .

sorry if grammer bad use programe write this.

Welcome! I know something about brain damage, having suffered a brain injury myself as an infant which led to a variety of cognitive quirks for me (check out my blog for a longer description and a link to my personal web site) so I know all too well how that has the potential to really mess things up in a variety of ways.

I'm not incon myself, but for reasons I'm only beginning to really explore, I've always been fascinated by diapers and have become an occasional wearer myself.

Welcome to dailydiapers!