LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Would You Like To Play "questions"?

underwhere

Don't you think a robber would be too smart to let a physicist rob them? and anyway, if a physicist were to rob a robber, wouldn't the physicist become a robber?

Doesn't that depend which title weighs most in society. ? I mean, a prime minister might have moved his lawn, but he would keep presenting himself as primeminister and not lawnmoverman..or would he ?

What if somebody were to confuse a prime minister with prime rib? Would that make them a cannibal?

Why would anybody even think of possibly insulting the horse in such a manner as calling it "Mr President"?

The horse might kick you.

Surely the proper protocol is to address the rear end of the pantomime horse as "Prime Minister" and the front end as "Mr President"?

Is there anybody capable of translating that last question by freswith? Why did I ever have to fail my "Frog Linguistics" class?

Ribbet Ribbit Croak ribbet croak, ribbit....hang on, let me adjust my Babelfish ...that means "If Juliet thinks that, do you think I should tell her different?"

Do you want her to know the truth, or are you content in letting her think grandiose ideas about her value to you?