LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Columbus, Oh Diaper Party

diapernh

I am wanting to host a final party for 2008, The date will be December 6th. This event is 18 and over ONLY!

I have heard your suggestions, and this will be a hotel party; meaning it will be held in a hotel suite. I already have a location picked, it is on the NW side of columbus, right off I-270 you must rsvp to get the location for the party.

I submit the party plan............

Activities planned

December 6th

noon to 4 - voted activity (see below)

4 to 6 getting to know everybody

6 pm gift exchange

7 pm food arrives - social time (Food will likely be pizza and wings - decided upon by those who RSVP)

11 pm quiet time

December 7th

whenever we get up, but before noon - Check out, then breakfast at Bob Evans, or maybe lunch somewhere.

Activity suggestions: (those who RSVP will vote)

- trip to columbus zoo

- trip to magic mountain

- trip to dave and busters

- lunch at applebees and a movie

- cosi (Center of Science and Industry)

GIFT EXCHANGE

- We are going to try to do a gift exchange, those wanting to participate should purchase a gift, something you would want for yourself, please no AB items (nothing worse than a DL getting baby stuff). Price range is $5 to $10. All gifts should be wrapped. When you arrive, your gift will be numbered, and that number thrown into a hat. Those who do not bring a gift, will not get a gift.

If you want we can also do an AB themed gift exchange as well.

What Happens at the parties, what if this is my first time?

- First off, have fun, be yourself and relax. These events are social parties, not sex parties. Sexual activity is not tolerated in the party suite. If you want to hook up and get with somebody outside of the party, then that is your own choice. You would need to have your own room.

Respect yourself and others at the party. Don’t be rude of force yourself on others. Use common sense and good manners as we are a diverse group of people together with a common interest.

FAQ

Can I wear diapers?

- well yes silly. you can wear diapers. Discretion is a must when you enter or exit the party as we have neighbors and do not need to be embarrassed by people running in and out of the suite in diapers or baby clothes. Dress in normal street clothes when we are out and change once you are inside into whatever attire you are comfortable with (leather to lace, diapers to baby clothes is fine...no nudity please).

Will somebody change me / where will I change?

- You are expected to change your own diapers unless you and another agree to the change. there will be many others at the party.... a few of us are comfortable changing others. A private area will be provided for such changes but please keep it short and to the point as others will be waiting to use the space as well. changes are able to be done in one of the bedrooms. PLEASE use a changing pad or chux pad, as this is where somebody will be sleeping. If you have special needs or require assistance with mobility, changes, etc, you must bring along someone to help you as there are no caregivers here and no one is going to be obligated to care for your needs. please change messy babies standing up in the tub.

Can I drink? - this is a new one for our group!!!

- if you are over 21, yes you can drink.... that being said... Also, NO ILLEGAL DRUGS, NO DRUNKENESS, OFFENSIVE BEHAVIOR OR ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. If someone is doing something wrong, let me know and I will handle it ASAP. If you are doing illegal activities, YOU WILL NOT BE warned, you are out, no questions asked, no refunds, etc. If you are offensive to others or drunk, you will be warned to cool it but if it persists, you will be asked to leave after the second warning. We don’t need others upset and not coming back or wanting to leave because of your offensive actions.

Can I smoke?

- yes but outside please. No smoking inside at any party and a designated smoking section will be provided but you are required dress appropriately, empty your ashtrays and clean up after yourself. It is always appreciated if you help with clean up, trash, etc when at a party. Don’t be afraid to ask if we need help with something.

Check-In and Check-Out:

Check-in at the hotel is at 4pm. Please do not attempt to check-in earlier than 4pm.

An email will be sent when we receive your RSVP with your money. I will also have a phone number available in case you get lost or need to leave it for family emergencies. You DO NOT need to go to the hotel office to check in. I will send out a SMS(text) when i check in, with the room number, or you can call the cell phone in the confirmation e-mail.

Check-out is at 12pm.

Cancellations and Changes:

There are no refunds if you cannot make it to the event. However, you will be allowed to rebook your space once all the spaces are filled. You can try to find someone to take your place and I will do the same. If someone is found, they MUST go thru me to make a reservation, send payment to me. Once it is cleared and the reservation is set, I will notify them they are set and I will inform you that a refund for the money sent minus paypal processing fees. Only the guest named on the rsvp may come without prior approval. No refund if we cannot find someone to take your space.

Pets and Smoking

Our suite does not allow smoking or pets. Any unauthorized pets in unit will cause you to be asked to leave.

Lost or Stolen Items:

Management, Diapernh and party organizers are not responsible for lost or stolen items.

What's the cost?

- Currently I am looking at $25 ($40 per couple). This will cover the cost of the room, pizza and wings, non-alcoholic drinks, snacks, etc. PayPal fees are included in this.

Where will we sleep?

- The suite has 2 bedrooms and a living room area. The one bedroom has a king sized bed, and the other one has 2 queen sized beds. the living room has a sofa sleeper, and there will be floor space. The beds are first come first serve - first people to RSVP with their money get their choice. I would prefer that a couple take the beds if possible. You should bring pillows and blankies to sleep on the floor.

Alternately there may be suites available in the host hotel, and there are two more nearby (like right next door)

I'm not sure if i can make it? / Can't I just show up

- If you want to come but are not sure if you can make it, just let the party organizer know that you are tentative about coming. We can work something out. If you have RSVP'd and want to bring additional people, that is fine, they too would need to pay for their cost of the party.

OK, How do i RSVP / I got more questions.

e-mail me, and I will reply back with the address to paypal your RSVP to.

The plans are subject to change, and if not enough interest, the party will not happen. all updates will be posted on www.diapernh.com

• 2 weeks later...

Is there any interest in this at all?

It seems like there are plenty of AB/DL's in the ohio area, but they are too shy to exist outside the computer.

Are you afraid you might meet somebody you know? Then you will both have diapers in common.

What keeps or will keep you from attending the party, or any party for that matter?

Guest AllenABDL

honestly i would love to come to this party i live near dayton Ohio. its just if thers not going to be a ton of people then why pay? cant you just find a smaller place that is ALOT cheaper to rent out. or something where we can just come to and talk dont get me wrong i understand you chargeing and everything to pay for the stuff you have planed its just. i would much rather come for "free" and so probly would everyone else here. then you shoul dhave a donation box there to help pay for the party. thats just my oppion if i hosted a ABDL party the frist would be out of my pocket just to get people to show up it would be a free party jsut come and meet new people.

but thats just me hehe

honestly I have a place that is a lot cheaper.... it is in bellefontaine....nobody comes when I hold them there either.

I have held a couple parties where I have eaten almost all the cost. I held one where 3 people showed.... 1 of those people I brought with me!

I have heard comments complaints and suggestions from many..... the consensus has said that they want.....

- to be able to drink

- to be able to crash at the party for the night

- to not have to drive home or anywhere else at night

none of those things can be done at the place in bellefontaine.... so I picked a suite hotel in columbus where this can happen

$25 is not asking a lot. ask somebody what they paid for attending diaperfest. the 25 includes the room, a place to crash (first come first serve), food and non-alcoholic drinks. I keep a very acurate accounting of the party costs... usually I spend more than what I get. typically I tend to put close to 75 of my own money into the party.

if u want to meet people without spending any money.... then you should come to a munch or outting. where we go out to a public place and habg out - but I bet you would be afraid you would be seen.

I have yet to attend a party for free. - I have always paid something.... either monetary or in barter. heck one party I went to- I ended up paying for the party room and I drove 8 hours to attend that event!

I apologize if I come off a bit rude. but I have been hearing people complain that it is too far too much not enough females etc..... for every event. then these same people will post "I wish I could meet people". if you wish to meet others you have to be willing to drive, spend, take chances, etc....

I urge you to open your home up to a group of strangers for the weekend for free and just hope they help you pay for the food for the little event..

honestly i would love to come to this party i live near dayton Ohio. its just if thers not going to be a ton of people then why pay? cant you just find a smaller place that is ALOT cheaper to rent out. or something where we can just come to and talk dont get me wrong i understand you chargeing and everything to pay for the stuff you have planed its just. i would much rather come for "free" and so probly would everyone else here. then you shoul dhave a donation box there to help pay for the party. thats just my oppion if i hosted a ABDL party the frist would be out of my pocket just to get people to show up it would be a free party jsut come and meet new people.

but thats just me hehe

Guest AllenABDL

i do want to meet people i just right now i really want to be a baby and cared for it might happen i might meet a girl there to change me and what not i jsut really want that lol. i might come to the party just need to plan it out is all.

I for one, and I speak for the "Older Crowd" have attended DiaperNH's partys. I have met him back from the DPF days. I will tell you he has busted his butt( OK no pun, but I wanted too) to bring us all together in this state..(Ohio). His party's and his munches are second to none. We have as he said, tried Numerous times to get people out. Sometimes it happens and sometime it doesn't. I as a recently married man want Nev (his kinda nick, I know his name) to know.. I am always wanting to come to every event, unfortunately my Real life prevents this. I make plans, I turn dates, just to come...and eventually something happens, then I can't.

I may be somewhat different then some, I have a mommy/Wife. And as DiaperNH will tell you he has met me and I always have had one..Sitter, mommy, wife..girlfriend...whatever, all my life. Call me lucky..whatever. I'm telling you people of the Great Buckeye State, you will not be sorry to meet someone like yourself. It's not awkward like you may think. You can come to a "Munch" and we look like anyone else street clothes normal talk...whatever.. We more than likely won't say anything that might make you feel awkward. I'm am seriously telling you people quit being afraid to meet "US".

WE are you, we have lifes and I assure you we are not perverts..well some have been but me and him have weeded them out.. He know's my fears.. I have constantly had people try to take my "date" on many prior events. (NOT HIS...DPF)

This is a party for us to dress up and be who you want to be.. this isn't a Munch (meeting) this is the BIG DOG.

Perhaps a Munch is more like what your looking for to start and I understand that..who wouldn't. This is the REAL thing.. A full.. if you chose to dress up and then meet people "just like you". It can be in a diaper under your clothes, Baby outfit, or just whatever, or nothing. This is a chance to be what you want..whenever and if ever you want to.

I have seen guy's in a dress, girls in a diaper and top, people in jeans or street clothes and anything in between. We are all different ages and different lives, Yet we all share one common bond. One important thing..and I assure you this is on the up and up.. These are the real thing. I don't care if your male or female, cross gender, baby or DL you all are and will be respected at Nev's party's. If anybody tries anything that isn't appropriate you will be asked to leave..and if you don't..let's not even go there. Again trust me we are adults.. if you don't want to play AB games the party will be adjusted for all.... YOU WILL HAVE A GOOD TIME! Been there done it...have the Onsie to prove it.

I do drink, and I have found that it does calm some nerves. However..some don't and I respect that fact..I don't like drunks..things tend to get out of hand on that..not always (sometimes it's funny). I do take lite drugs ( SHIT there goes my MOD status) I am however a occasional drinker and will take a hit from somebody's joint now and then. That's me and this in no way implies to These party's that we are talking about. It's just me.

So let's get back to it... This is a "party" we (Nev) has Meetings (munches) to meet and greet..BTW Party's have a Meet and Greet too, so you have a "normal" time generally before the "dress up time" if you don't think you are up to the things at hand I am quite sure, that your money can be refunded in some way.

Mr. DiaperNH is in my opinion what used to be called a ambassador in the DPF terms of Ohio. I assure you that this is all on the Up and Up, and very friendly environment you have nothing to loose and every thing to gain. We are your everyday people, with a little twist. So come on out..meet us and get a new friend you never had..someone that just might have something more in common than any of your other friends. You can always do a simple..ahh I'm outty and we understand. Wanna meet a MOD? how about two? He has his own site..and I got some mod status there too! How about meeting my mommy.. or who the heck know's, meet someone new, ask questions..get answers, advice?...what the heck are you all waiting for???

Okay I'm done Ranting and Raving...Let's meet (albeit subject to change..I got kids and shit happens ..well other than diaper wise)

Please Consider.. We can have some Great fun...hope to see ya!

This really sounds like alot of fun.

I am about 3 hours away from Columbus, and really tempted to go, but I know that I would not be able to leave until about 3:30ish, so I would arrive late, and my budget really doesn't have much room for road trips(though I could manage the party dues).

Though I don't think I'll make it to this party, if you do this often, I will have to visit one of your events at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

I have good news!!

An AB who has been helping me plan the party has offered his home for us to host the party at. He lives off of I-71 at Morse Rd in Columbus.

This means that for the $25 we are doing an added bonus.... a gift bag for the little ones.... the bag will contain 2 diapers (abena and bambino) that some don't normally get their hands on, a thing of wipes, a container of powder, and a sippy cup. All wrapped up in a cute babyish gift bag.

I have good news!!

An AB who has been helping me plan the party has offered his home for us to host the party at. He lives off of I-71 at Morse Rd in Columbus.

This means that for the $25 we are doing an added bonus.... a gift bag for the little ones.... the bag will contain 2 diapers (abena and bambino) that some don't normally get their hands on, a thing of wipes, a container of powder, and a sippy cup. All wrapped up in a cute babyish gift bag.

So is everything still there in place...overnight and the rest of the party intact (Gift Exchange)?? Any changes that we need to be aware of, or pretty much it's still going by the top post..just in his house..right?

Yeah know I like my beer... to get things flowing! :P Does anybody have the tape of the Talk shows? I would love for Mommy (If she can attend) to see those.

yes the party is still very much on

people can still crash there, drink (byob), smoke outside

the gift exchange is still on

the only change is that we will socialize some at noon.... eat some. then we plan to go bowling a bit then come back and do some more food and fun. I am working on getting the talkshow tapes. I think somebody in our group has it

Kewlies...BTW it's still a yes on the ride thing..as in I will probably need one..the old beater isn't up to longer trips yet. Bowling huh...didn't I whip you guys the last time??? Still talking with Mommie if we can attend. "HE" hasn't showed up for the last two times for the kids so it will come down to the wire for us. How's the expected turnout this time? Looking promising? Hope so.

last time i counted, i needeed all 10 fingers, and i may need to start in on my toes next. for you people that did not get that, I have at least 10 or more coming.

I am looking at doing pizzas, wings and pasta, soda and punch is provided by me, along with chips and cheese, and all the cups and silverware. All one has to have is their money for the party (you need to paypal, or contact me directly through email or PM), you also will need to be prepared to have fun.

• 2 weeks later...

for those of you who did not attend, you missed a really fun party. All together there was 10 of us, In spite of the weather we had a blast. We all stayed up till 3am (no mommy's to make us go to bed). Everybody loved the gift bags, as they got to sample diapers that they would not have normally tried.

Hi all

I am sorry i couldn't attend the party because of personal family matters. but my baby Repaid1 told me about the fun you all had. I also wanted to that diapernh for the present. Thank you for the mommy diapers also. My baby cant wait to put them on me but now i have a few more different ones for him.

I hear you are all planning another gathering.

Thanks again.