LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I The Only Girl That Likes Diapers?

Guest Theonlygirl

First of all, I just wanna say that YOU ARE A FREAK!

ha, just kidding. I just wanted to be different from everyone else. pooping in a diaper rather then peeing is just a preference and doesn't make you a freak. and being a girl into diapers DEF doesn't make you a freak, we're just a rare breed. :P

In this community, there's alot of fake people and horny guys, that will send you stupid messages. Just ignore them, cuz the real people are waaay cool and make it all worth while. right, guys? ;)

First of all, I just wanna say that YOU ARE A FREAK!

ha, just kidding. I just wanted to be different from everyone else. pooping in a diaper rather then peeing is just a preference and doesn't make you a freak. and being a girl into diapers DEF doesn't make you a freak, we're just a rare breed. :P

In this community, there's alot of fake people and horny guys, that will send you stupid messages. Just ignore them, cuz the real people are waaay cool and make it all worth while. right, guys? ;)

Now I like what you had to say here, you have a really positive attitude on our lifestyle in general and on yourself being a rare bread of women who prefer to wear diapers rather then not. I don't post on dailydiapers too often but I come here maybe once a day. What caught my eye was the number of views to this thread simply because of the title. And I can't tell you how right you are saying "there's a lot of fake people here and horny guys, that will send you stupid messages". <-- the whole reason I don't really post on here too often. I think every guy on here can agree with me that wearing diapers is considered strange in every means possible by an uneducated person about our lifestyle. With that said, most if not all of us (at least straight guys) would kill to meet a decent, attractive girl into diapers with a great personality. But that just can't be possible with all of the horny annoying assholes out there who just send you messages saying they want to get in your pants or "do you need a diaper change?" without getting to know someone first. Where's our chance to have a decent conversation with a girl who simply shares a common lifestyle? aaah ok I'm done venting! /rant. (ha, not sure what the point of this post was, but enjoy either way)

Now I like what you had to say here, you have a really positive attitude on our lifestyle in general and on yourself being a rare bread of women who prefer to wear diapers rather then not. I don't post on dailydiapers too often but I come here maybe once a day. What caught my eye was the number of views to this thread simply because of the title. And I can't tell you how right you are saying "there's a lot of fake people here and horny guys, that will send you stupid messages". <-- the whole reason I don't really post on here too often. I think every guy on here can agree with me that wearing diapers is considered strange in every means possible by an uneducated person about our lifestyle. With that said, most if not all of us (at least straight guys) would kill to meet a decent, attractive girl into diapers with a great personality. But that just can't be possible with all of the horny annoying assholes out there who just send you messages saying they want to get in your pants or "do you need a diaper change?" without getting to know someone first. Where's our chance to have a decent conversation with a girl who simply shares a common lifestyle? aaah ok I'm done venting! /rant. (ha, not sure what the point of this post was, but enjoy either way)

yeah, most guys I talk to feel that way. It seems like it's hard for them to even get a word in without being accused of being a perv of they're scared that if they say something, it might be taken the wrong way. I try to be tolerate but there is a point where I have to draw the line.

yeah, most guys I talk to feel that way. It seems like it's hard for them to even get a word in without being accused of being a perv of they're scared that if they say something, it might be taken the wrong way. I try to be tolerate but there is a point where I have to draw the line.

NOw let me ask you a question... how many guys into this lifestyle have you talked to that eventually get to your breaking point and you stop talking to them?

Hmmm....I don't think I could put a number on it, to be honest.

See... thats what I"m talking about right there. I like to think there's a few of us out there who can hold a decent conversation but in all honesty... there's no point in trying anymore haha. Buuuuut, I'm a big believer in fate so we'll see where that takes me. Haha anyways... I'm done ranting (sorry)

Hey,

Ok so I like to wear diapers which is why I'm here. I've liked them for as long as I can remember for whatever reason.

So when I discovered my first diaper fetish site through google on total accident a few years ago I was schocked to find that there are other people like me but I still feel like a freak. I'm not like other diaper fetish type people.

I just like diapers and thats it. Being a baby or playing with baby things like it seems most people with diaper fetishes enjoy does NOT excite me at all. Its just the diapers. Peeing in diapers doesn't excite me much either its mostly just pooping in diapers that I like which seems to be something most people with diaper fetishes totally avoid. Most people seem to just like peeing.

The other thing is I'm a girl and a teenage girl at that. Basically all the diaper fetish sites I've seen so far have been full of nothing but adult men. Whenever they have girls or women its only because they're doing sexual things for the men.

So I'm asking you all am I really the only teenage girl in the world who likes to just wear diapers and poop in them only???

Even in the diaper fetish community I still feel like a total freak.

Hi,

I think you will find there are other girls out there who like diapers/nappies. I have talked to one or two, and they like pooping too. I found my teenage years really difficult, mainly because I did not accept myself for wearing nappies, it took until I was 28 before that happened. Now I just accept that this is the way that I am, and like myself for it and enjoy wearing and using my nappies. btw I am not into the baby side, and also really enjoy pooping.

Ric :)