LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am I The Only Girl That Likes Diapers?

Guest Theonlygirl

Guest Theonlygirl

Hey,

Ok so I like to wear diapers which is why I'm here. I've liked them for as long as I can remember for whatever reason.

So when I discovered my first diaper fetish site through google on total accident a few years ago I was schocked to find that there are other people like me but I still feel like a freak. I'm not like other diaper fetish type people.

I just like diapers and thats it. Being a baby or playing with baby things like it seems most people with diaper fetishes enjoy does NOT excite me at all. Its just the diapers. Peeing in diapers doesn't excite me much either its mostly just pooping in diapers that I like which seems to be something most people with diaper fetishes totally avoid. Most people seem to just like peeing.

The other thing is I'm a girl and a teenage girl at that. Basically all the diaper fetish sites I've seen so far have been full of nothing but adult men. Whenever they have girls or women its only because they're doing sexual things for the men.

So I'm asking you all am I really the only teenage girl in the world who likes to just wear diapers and poop in them only???

Even in the diaper fetish community I still feel like a total freak.

Well hello there, let me welcome you to the boards. To answer your question, there are tons of women that are into the fetsh. The problem is most of my fellow men are a tad overzealous, aka horny when a woman is on the boards. It seems to me that everytime a girl is on the boards they get inidated with requests for pics, dates or something else. Another more complex answer to the question is that as men we are honestly more open to expressing our sexual desires then women are. Women are conditioned as children to be passive or at least passive-aggressive where as men are taught to take charge and take what we want. This results in men being more direct and abrupt about our needs or wants. A third paert of this is as men we are conditioned to not share our emotions with one another in the real world so when it comes to exploring our "softer" side on the internet we tend to let the freeak out wherever and whenever we can. Women are conditioned to share with each other emotionally so there is less need or desire to so online, but I assure you that you are not a feeak for simply having a fetish and you are not alone.

As far as being an ab, there are a few of the girls on this site who I am sure will introduce themselves to you.

Now to ollie williams with the blackuweather forecast...

Geez, there's how many girls on this site and I'm only the second one to reply? Girls, you're slackin! :P

Welcome to the site, onlygirl. ^.^ You're definitely not alone and don't feel bad.. I'm not huge on the ab thing, I'm more of a toddler myself when I do tap into that side, otherwise I'm strictly DL. *hugs* ^.^ Feel free to send a message if you need someone to talk to.

This is a recording! BEEP!

He we are all different here so welcome. My wife wanted a man that wore diapers and things worked out well for us. Good luck. Don't worry, be happy.

Hey,

Ok so I like to wear diapers which is why I'm here. I've liked them for as long as I can remember for whatever reason.

So when I discovered my first diaper fetish site through google on total accident a few years ago I was schocked to find that there are other people like me but I still feel like a freak. I'm not like other diaper fetish type people.

I just like diapers and thats it. Being a baby or playing with baby things like it seems most people with diaper fetishes enjoy does NOT excite me at all. Its just the diapers. Peeing in diapers doesn't excite me much either its mostly just pooping in diapers that I like which seems to be something most people with diaper fetishes totally avoid. Most people seem to just like peeing.

The other thing is I'm a girl and a teenage girl at that. Basically all the diaper fetish sites I've seen so far have been full of nothing but adult men. Whenever they have girls or women its only because they're doing sexual things for the men.

So I'm asking you all am I really the only teenage girl in the world who likes to just wear diapers and poop in them only???

Welcome to the board. You definitely are not a freak. I am your age and I also have pretty much always liked diapers. Ever since I could remember back in my childhood I liked the look,feel and convenience of them. I was devastated when they were taken away and that is what I think made me a DL. There are also plenty of ladies here and around the 'net that are like you. I've been in your shoes many times when I've looked at myself and thought what am I doing, I feel like a freak. It's pretty common, it's called the binge/purge cycle. You just have to embrace your feelings and embrace what you are and who you are because in reality you're really not doing anything out of the norm when you really think about it. You are in your own privacy, wearing some paper and cloth underwear. Society is what creates the stigma and decides what is normal and what is not but in reality there is no such thing as normal when you're comparing people because everyone is different. There are not people that are exactly the same, it's just not a reality. Besides I've noticed here and at other fetish sites that they embrace difference because even here no one is exactly the same with their own fetishes and desires. You might as well embrace who you are because there's nothing wrong with who you are. You'll feel better in the long run also.

:mellow:

Hi, I know what you're going through, we all do on this site. I've liked diapers from my very first memory in life, and yes, I too felt like a freak.

I felt like I was defective, and wrong. It was amazing to me then to find out that I wasn't alone when I was 18. That's when I heard about DPF. The internet hadn't been invented then, and research material for what I felt was WRONG with me wasn't available.

Now that I've found there are so many others out there like me it gives me comfort, and helps me to live a more care free life, because I'm NOT a freak, I'm just different.

Welcome to the community.

Peace,

Vic :)

Greetings, and welcome to the boards!

Don't worry about feeling odd and out of place, or feeling like freak. As many have already said, we almost all did at one point in our lives. I certainly did....I was into diapers from my early teens, and started wearing when I got to college. As far as what you do with the diapers, yes, most of us prefer wetting them, as that is what they are primarily designed for, but there are plenty of people who do both (wet and mess), some who prefer to mess, and some who don't like to use the diapers at all, just wear them. All are accepted in our little community. So let your hair hang down, mess your diaper, and come join us on the boards....Im sure you'll feel comfortable here :).

How do you feel about anal? As I understand it, there's a G-spot in the anus-region, which, in many individuals, has a pretty pleasurable sensation when having a bowel movement. Would you believe that some guys get HUGE raging hard-ons when taking a dump? It's not necessarily because they're enjoying it (although it does feel great to take a good poop, eh?) it's just how they're wired.

I'm the same way; I really LOVE messing my diapers more than wetting. I relish the opportunity everyday.

Sure, not everyone enjoys poop, but sooner or later you'll find a cool guy (or girl, or a Freshly-Minted Mr Sister, etc) who would LOVE to change your poopy pants and make all your dreams come true. You're gonna get alot of NOs before you get a few YESs.

Just enjoy yourself -

Lots of women like diapers, and for a wide variety of reasons.

My family is diaper-friendly. I have a tint bladder, so it all worked out. At puberty I reverted to bedwetting. My Mom's reaction was to teach me to pin on my own gauze diapers. Then she took me to a good urologist, just to be sure I had no serious illness.

I was 26 before I knew there are many adults who wear diapers for pleasure. The concept people want to wet so they get to wear diapers always makes me feel better that I must be diapered 24/7. I cope by doing AB play to relax after work. Good friends of mine prefer DL.

Personally I avoid pooping in my gauze diapers, because washing out mess takes time. I consider myself lucky that normally I can control my bowels. When I am sick I know I cannot always avoid runny poop. So that is when I wear tape-on plastic-backed adult diapers to bed.

Hey,

There are lots of us around we may not be as open about our liking for nappies as the guys but weaare here. I find Men do find it more of a sexual thing, But for me it's a feeling of security and being loved I like, I also use My nappies like a baby for everything, Luckily I have a sweet hubby who looks after me and who does not mind my dirty nappies, I'm sure there are other teenage girls who enjoy this as much as you do.

People who like to use diapers for everything do seem to be rather rare.

And those who do not insist on linking them to regression more so.

But take heart-there are still those of us out there who won't think you a freak for enjoying dropping a load in your pants-we actually find it to be charmingly uninhibited.

And the lack of inhibition is the actual thrill-welcome to the boards-and sexual freedom.

I feel the need to insert myself in the conversation. Let me assure you I have scrolled through the previous posts, at most scanning any given one, and ignoring most.

The truth is there are actually no women anywhere who like diapers. This includes you! In fact, you may be surprised to learn that you are not actually a woman who likes diapers. The truth may be any of the following (or something completely different): you are a woman interested in pine cones, you are a giraffe studying dark transcendental literature of the American Colonies, you are a man interested in diapers, you are a queen of Spain, or a figment of my imagination. But the one thing you most certainly are not is a woman who likes diapers. They simply do not exist. And if anything could exist even less than that, it is an teenage woman who likes diapers.

Personally, I'm guessing that you're actually a queen, though I'm not really sold on Spain being your country of origin. And since you're not Elton John, you certainly can't be the queen of England. I've decided I'm pulling for Nebraska. I think Nebraska could improve if it had a queen. Frankly anything besides corn in Nebraska is diversity, so that's cool.

Anyway, any clues to what you really are would be appreciated, because women in diapers are simply a myth made up to torture a segment of the male population.

Now, would you all stand and join me in the Nebraskan Royal Anthem.

Seriously.... That shit is funny..if you don't know Morv..then don't reply..(where have ya been Morv??).. That was good.. to the OP.. just ignore for now.. You'll learn that actually was a praise from him.. :rolleyes: anyway carry on!.. LMAO at least that's the way I know..him! To *ucking funny! I Hope!

Guest Mandi Danielle

You know I took your post seriously... and I was going to reply with a pretty long message, but then I read this....

"and poop in them only???" Which just leads me to believe you want to get your rocks off.

so now i'm having an identity crisis, because all this time i assumed i was a woman who liked diapers, and now i find out i either cannot like diapers, but can still be a woman, or can like diapers and consequently not be a woman....

thanks a lot morv.. now i've gotta go have this whole existential meltdown and right before work too!!!!