LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Think I've Been Had...

I just recently signed on to ebay after a bunch of my freinds seemed to like it and my first EVER purchase was a onsie from a person called sybil256. I'll leave out the real name because im not sure if it's legal to post it here or not : / I paid 6.50 for priority mail and two and a half weeks later it still isn't here. I tried to contact her four times, with a few days in between each message to give her time to reply. Nothing.... So I opened a Paypal dispute and get this, all it really is is another form of messaging service.

Has anyone ordered an item from this person? Her feedback ratio is 99% positive. Just my luck I'd fall into the 1% of her buyers having a negative experience my first time EVER buying off ebay

P.S. - This blows! I was so psyched about my first ever ebay purchase and first ever AB clothing purchase and now this :(

I have ordered from her and didn't have any problems with my order. I hope all that happened is that there was a mix up somewhere. I hate to see good places that have good clothing for us go out on a bad note.

Good luck with getting your dispute taken care of.

SoakedinIowa

soakediniowa@yahoo.com

I just recently signed on to ebay after a bunch of my freinds seemed to like it and my first EVER purchase was a onsie from a person called sybil256. I'll leave out the real name because im not sure if it's legal to post it here or not : / I paid 6.50 for priority mail and two and a half weeks later it still isn't here. I tried to contact her four times, with a few days in between each message to give her time to reply. Nothing.... So I opened a Paypal dispute and get this, all it really is is another form of messaging service.

Has anyone ordered an item from this person? Her feedback ratio is 99% positive. Just my luck I'd fall into the 1% of her buyers having a negative experience my first time EVER buying off ebay

P.S. - This blows! I was so psyched about my first ever ebay purchase and first ever AB clothing purchase and now this :(

I ordered from her way in the past, I didn't have a problem with the shipping or the ordering process. But the product a onsie was horrible. It was very flimsily made. I went to unsnap the crotch and the hem on the leg bands ripped. She wouldn't replace or refund, I didn't even get to wear it..Bummer.

Your Paypal account should be reimbursed at some point..I remember reading on Ebaby a while back, can't remember which provider for AB stuff, that they would be on vaction for a bit. You might want to go to her store and see if perhaps it was her or not..Best of luck, While I wouldn't order from her again, I still order off Ebaby all the time. I'm quite sure she will contact you. Didn't they do away with a bad report thingee now on Ebay? If they didn't zap her with that if things don't get resolved soon. Best of luck. Most of the AB people on Ebaby are on this site too, or at least have been.

I have ordered from Sybil twice and had no problem either time. The onesies are a little thin. But I bought mine for sleeping on hot summer nights and they are perfect. The pictures aren't as good as I had imagined, but after several washes, I don't see any fading. I would buy from her again. Diaper Connection has some basic onesies also, no prints though. Here is a picture of me in my Elmo onesie I bought from Sybil. Don't know that it helps, but its a cute picture.

post-15308-1224691205_thumb.jpg

post-15308-1224691205_thumb.jpg

If you opened a dispute with eBay, you'll almost certainly get your money back because they nearly always side with the buyer. Unless they implicitly disclaim responsibility in their terms, items lost in the mail are normally the seller's responsibility and anyway, anyone who does internet selling as a business venture (and someone with nearly 1500 feedbacks would fall into the category) should anticipate that sooner or later postal problems will happen and factor it as a cost of business. It's just one of those things.

If you did everything right, attempted to resolve with the seller prior to opening the dispute, etc, you'll get your money back. You have to wait for eBay to ask the seller for their side of the story first, though.