LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Map Of The States (world?)

Anybody remember the AB/DL site that used to have a map up of at least the states, that you entered in your zip or something and it put a push pin in the board for your location on the map..It was pretty cool..kinda a quick way to check if anybody was around you..just wondering seeing the posts flying in with our new sub forums in meeting place.

I think it was frappr.com

Yep, it was somebody's on there I'm sure. I tried to make us one for here. I think it works. Once you do your pin it will let you see the others..ahhh I think as I have nobody else yet!!!

Here's one that I tried, So if you all want to pin..pin away..on the board I mean, not your diapers silly!

Daily Diapers World Map

Yep, it was somebody's on there I'm sure. I tried to make us one for here. I think it works. Once you do your pin it will let you see the others..ahhh I think as I have nobody else yet!!!

Here's one that I tried, So if you all want to pin..pin away..on the board I mean, not your diapers silly!

Daily Diapers World Map

Yup, it works :)

There's a new post on meeting place to the link as well. Special thanks to: Adriansurley for the tip..and to Michelle for the test..!! Now quit reading this people and go to meeting place!!! :P

Anybody remember the AB/DL site that used to have a map up of at least the states, that you entered in your zip or something and it put a push pin in the board for your location on the map..It was pretty cool..kinda a quick way to check if anybody was around you..just wondering seeing the posts flying in with our new sub forums in meeting place.

It was here at DD. there was a link on the main page.

It was here at DD. there was a link on the main page.

Ahhhh yeah..I thought I remembered something..well at least I thought I did...anyway..now there's another...don't know about the Flash Player probs though..it's on their end anyway.