LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huggies Overnites Downsize Quantity And Size 6

Here's two scoops on Huggies Overnites.

First I've been using Overnites size 5 at night as a stuffer for 4 years now and I would buy the 54 count bag at Wal-Mart.

I've noticed over the past 1 to 1 1/2 years that the price of the 52 count has gone up $2. Now today I find that the count has gone down to 46!

Frustrated that I had no choice I put the bag in my cart, I then looked again at the shelf and noticed size 6! The size 6 bag is more square unlike size 5 which is long. The size 6 is for 46 and the same price as the size 5, $19.47. Of course when I got to the car I ripped open the package but was surprised that the size looked the same. When I got home I confirmed this by putting them side to side, also the padding is just as thick. What is different is the tabs, the tab is longer about by 2" and the front has a tab that is to stretch the diaper over the sides.

When using the diaper I would just rip off the tabs, I can leave these new front tabs in place because they are soft enough against the skin.

I'm going to the Huggies website and complain about the size reduction of the packages. this on top of my electric bill this month being an extra $35 for fuel surcharge!

Phil

They've done both, raised the price about $2 over the past year and now short us 8 diapers!

Phil

They had a choice of jacking up the price or putting fewer in a pack. Fewer people complain about putting fewer in a pack, companies do that to all kinds of things.