LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who Is Where...?

alleycat

• 1 month later...

Saginaw here, can't drive very far, but if anyone wants to grab a coffee or something , or just AIM , send me a message. I'll probbaly say no , but hey , The last few michigandrs have to stick together. because under Obamas government, Michigan and the rest of the US is all gonna be unemployed and Chinas economical bitch.

Guest silkpanties37

Saginaw here, dont really have any room in my schedule to hang out with anyone from here cool to see I'm not the only one in mid-Michigan though

Hello to all. I'm a diaper lover and a bit of a sissy to. I would definitely enjoy meeting someone. I live in Cadillac. I'm hoping someone is close by for play let me know

Guest neo52450

anyone going to see the new terminator movie this weekend??? i was thinking on going and being diapered during the whole time as all of those movies are long....

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. My name is James, and I am new to the site.

I have been an ABDL for a few years now, and am looking for "mommy". I live in Mid-Michigan, so if there are any females out there in my area, or if there are males with information on women, please contact me.

I am 28, attractive, and love to be diapered and fed like an infant.

Sincerely

James

milkmamalover2008@yahoo.com

• 1 month later...

I am a 26 yr old from the Lansing area. I am an ab/dl and enjoy being treated as such. I am looking for friends to talk to and hopefully meet up with at some point. take care and have great day.

I'm a 61 year old diaper lover from the St Joseph area in Berrien county and enjoy chatting and communicating with others about diapers. My Yahoo ID is afriend4us2c and if you add @yahoo.com you'll have my E-mail. Please feel free to contact me and I think we're close enough to possible meet someday in real life. Hope to hear from you soon.

I'm a 61 year old diaper lover from the St Joseph area in Berrien county and enjoy chatting and communicating with others about diapers. My Yahoo ID is afriend4us2c and if you add @yahoo.com you'll have my E-mail. Please feel free to contact me and I think we're close enough to possible meet someday in real life. Hope to hear from you soon.

I sent you an email. I hope you get it soon and we can start to get to know each other beter. Take care and I hope to hear back from you soon.

I sent you an email. I hope you get it soon and we can start to get to know each other beter. Take care and I hope to hear back from you soon.

I just checked my E-mail and there wasn't anything new in it, hope it didn't go to spam and got deleted by accident. Please try again or send me a message on yahoo chat with the same ID, I'm on there a lot.

• 5 weeks later...

I would enjoy meeting others at a public place that like to wear, talk about diapers and get to know each other. I'm a diaper lover who enjoys wearing while out and about that would enjoy meeting others from Kalamazoo to the Indiana/Michigan state line that's not to far from from I-94. I use Yahoo and my ID is afriend4us2c. Please feel free to IM me or send an E-mail. My traveling is limited due to a physical problem.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

hello,

just saying hi to another kalamazoo person from here.

i mostly wear at night but sometimes when going out.

nice to see im not the only one in kalamazoo who wears.

thanks for the uplift.

john

message me to say hi if you want.

im from kalamazoo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There isn't a single post by a girl in this thread... so I guess I'll post.

I'm in metro Detroit. I'm not looking to meet up with random people, but if there were an ABDL party of sorts going on, I'd surely go. ^_^

-Sophie

• Haha 1

There isn't a single post by a girl in this thread... so I guess I'll post.

I'm in metro Detroit. I'm not looking to meet up with random people, but if there were an ABDL party of sorts going on, I'd surely go. ^_^

-Sophie

2 is a party, Sophie :P Or was it 3? I can never remember. But I'd be up for an ABDL party as well. Maybe we can organize one before a big gathering like Youmacon?

Remind me closer to October if you think of it, and if I end up going, we can meet for a bit. :)

I love making friends. :P

And it's so cool your friend is good enough to set up at Youmacon! What sort of work do they do?

-Sophie

Remind me closer to October if you think of it, and if I end up going, we can meet for a bit. :)

I love making friends. :P

And it's so cool your friend is good enough to set up at Youmacon! What sort of work do they do?

-Sophie

He does some drawing, which is anime-esque but not quite all there. Mostly he does crafts and metalworking. He LOVES making these Pokemon medallions out of metal scrap. But yeah, it would definitely be cool to meet up for a "Hey there!" moment or two lol