LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Dayton Ohio - West Carrollton

Guest AllenABDL

Guest AllenABDL

Hey all I am Allen and i am in West Carrollton Ohio, its near Dayton.

I have been a DL as long as i can remeber, i am 19 years old, Male, Stright and Single.

I am always looking to meet new people and even maybe meet you in the future or just chat online.

I have a MSN and a Yahoo IM

MSN - RingMasterALLEN@hotmail.com

Yahoo - joshuaaperkins@sbcglobal.net

if you want to chat with me you can IM me though both of those i am on both all the time cause i have so many friends though them both.

I wear Depends Maxium Portection Disposibles cause there the best i can buy around here. i also order bambinos when ever i get the cash. I am posting this cause i really want to find people in my area that is into this even if its other Guys. I have some gay/Bi friends so even if u are it wont bother me but i am not into that. but i dont mind meeting you if you are.

I am 6'1 feet tall and weigh about 160lb

I also have a Baby fur side as a Dragon.

if you want to get to know me more please msg back

Hey all I am Allen and i am in West Carrollton Ohio, its near Dayton.

I have been a DL as long as i can remeber, i am 19 years old, Male, Stright and Single.

I am always looking to meet new people and even maybe meet you in the future or just chat online.

I have a MSN and a Yahoo IM

MSN - RingMasterALLEN@hotmail.com

Yahoo - joshuaaperkins@sbcglobal.net

if you want to chat with me you can IM me though both of those i am on both all the time cause i have so many friends though them both.

I wear Depends Maxium Portection Disposibles cause there the best i can buy around here. i also order bambinos when ever i get the cash. I am posting this cause i really want to find people in my area that is into this even if its other Guys. I have some gay/Bi friends so even if u are it wont bother me but i am not into that. but i dont mind meeting you if you are.

I am 6'1 feet tall and weigh about 160lb

I also have a Baby fur side as a Dragon.

if you want to get to know me more please msg back

Mature Dad in Columbus will diaper and baby you and bottle feed you and dress you as his child.. Email to Daddy4u2@yahoo.com

Guest AllenABDL

umm i dont think i could ever let another guy change me lol but i would like to get to know you more. for a "daddy" figure in my life i think it would be cool!