LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Am I?

Guest eman

New member here. I have trouble classifying at I am.I like wearing diapers but I also like to do poop in them(well not that I have control). It's happened a couple times where I uncontrollably poop in the diaper. I didn;t know until the smell. hit. And at that time my date definitely knew. . I'm in a wheelchair and am basically incontinent. Now the question is, you would think that was a devastating situation to be in but I found myself strangely turned on when she was helping me out. . What kind of fetish is this?

eman, there are many different ways people here classify themselves, and many different reasons they turn to this.

You mentioned you were turned on when the woman was helping you, perhaps your fetish is more towards having someone else put you in the diaper or help you change the diaper.

Some things to consider when attempting to better understand your likes and dislikes.

are you turned on just by wearing a diaper?

are you turned on just by messing the diaper when alone or are you turned on by messing the diaper when someone else is there?

are you turned on not by the messing of the diaper, but by having someone else clean you up?

are you turned on by wetting the diaper?

these questions may be more geared towards a general DL, a diaper lover.

You may also find the aspect of being treated like a baby a turn on. Someone to change you and take care of you.

Being an ab, or adult baby, can take many forms and can include using things such as pacifiers, bottles, wearing adult sized onesies and footie pj's, or it can be as simple as having someone 'baby' you such as changes, baby talk, cuddles, maybe being fed.

If those aspects are a turn on, perhaps you are more of an ab.

However, no matter what you are, just enjoy the feelings you get when wearing, wetting, messing your diapers or when someone else is changing them. It doesn't matter how you classifiy yourself, because there are so many different labels that are already floating around, find what you feel works best for you. The point is to recognize this is something you enjoy... and then ENJOY it!

Its good to have you here!