LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking For Two Stories

There are two stories I'd love to find again

First is one where a man flies to singapore/thailand to meet a mommy, and ends up being regressed into a baby girl permanently.

Second is a version of the Baby Business based on cloth diapers

Can anyone help?

Dear Kirababy, I have the first 'Thailand' story, but I'll have to have a really good look for the other one. I'll see what I can do. B)

Hugs from Baby Jennie in Australia

Infantile Misadventure

Rating: G. by Milida

My little misadventure started a year ago, when I first happened to see an advertisement on the Internet for a special kind of mistress in Thailand. For many years I had had secret fantasies about being treated like a baby or a toddler girl. In her add, Kim proclaimed that for only $100 a day she would guarantee to fulfil whatever infantile dreams a person may have. She claimed to have had many special boyfriends who had loved the regressed lifestyle she could offer. I almost salivated over descriptions of her specially made nursery room, and her enforcement of diaper discipline with her charges. Coincidentally I was heading to Thailand on a business trip and had some surplus leave owing. Rather recklessly I decided to give her a try, telling myself that the worse that may happen is some embarrassment and some wasted dollars. The former would be overseas and therefore unnoticed and the latter, I could well afford. Naturally I didn't choose to tell anyone of my secret side destination, aside from the fact that I would take a small holiday before the business part of the trip. I even packed a normal suitcase to avoid any problems with customs.

As prearranged, Kim met me at the airport and took me straight to her car in the adjoining under-ground car park. Once at the car she insisted that I remove my underwear and let her put a diaper on me before I even hopped in her car. This request was somewhat embarrassing and problematic to me, as the car park was a very public area. I naturally therefore asked, “Can't we wait until we get back to your place before we start role playing?”

This however seemed to annoy her and she declared frostily, “I am the mother or nanny when you are with me and must be obeyed, you will be punished when you get home for being slow to comply.” Seeing my shocked expression, she added more calmly, “It is however your choice dear, without a nappy you may not get in my car, and if you don't get in my car I will also not take you to my place and you will never be my baby. Whilst this is a test of your sincerity, I also have pragmatic reasons for so insisting. In the past many of my overseas ‘boyfriends’ have regressed on the way home and I do not wish to have the seats in my new car spoilt in that way.”

Reluctantly I conceded her point and even though I wouldn't have messed her car, I couldn't deny that the idea had not crossed my mind and that I hadn't been just a little bit tempted. After I shame-facedly agreed she was very quick and professional at diapering me in the back of her car. I am also sure few people would have noticed what she was doing. When she had finished, she simply pulled my pants back up and tapped me on the bottom. Good boy, so that wasn't too bad, was it?” she asked, then with a smile added, “Now sit up properly so Mummy can put the seatbelt on you.”

I quickly obliged, was soon buckled in and we were on our way to her apartment. It felt very strange to actually be sitting in a car wearing a disposable diaper. Although a long-standing fantasy, I had never lived it out before and had never even donned a diaper. The bulk felt strangely reassuring and exciting at the same time. Very little was said on the way home, except for Kim highlighting a few landmarks. Nothing more was made of my diapered status, she only inquired about what special ways I might want to be treated when we returned to her rather small apartment. At some length I began to elaborate on my fantasies, in particular I admitted my strong fantasy to be treated as a baby girl - or more precisely a toddler, and be dressed in the prettiest of little girl clothes.

She smiled tenderly as I confessed my desires, and nodded encouragingly a few times as I described my girlish wishes. After I had described my most intimate fantasies to her, she then elaborated on her ground rules. How for instance she was the Mummy and therefore the boss, who would discipline me if I were at all naughty. She reminded me I already had a punishment coming for being too slow to comply earlier. She also made it clear that only she could take off my nappies, even if it was to use the potty. Any attempts to remove the diapers on my own would not be tolerated, and if I was caught trying, I would be prevented in future by the use of rather drastic restraints. This both excited and scared me at the same time.

She then made me take of my Western clothes, then put a pair of plain white plastic panties over the still dry diapers, but promised something prettier later in the week. She then made me put on a very babyish jumpsuit with a cute little brown bear on the front of it. After that she stuck a dummy in my mouth and tied a bonnet on my head. For a little while we sat in the lounge together and watched children's videos, and she gave me a large teddy bear to play with. It was soon dinnertime and I was taken to the kitchen and locked into an oversized highchair. The chair tray immobilised my arms as well as locking me in tight, and after a little wriggling, I also realised I would be stuck in it until she released me.

She grinned when she realized my trapped status had dawned on me. “Yes sweetie, once in that chair there is no way out until Mummy decides to let you out, so it doubles as a punishment chair. Given your naughtiness at the airport, you will be spending some time in it after dinner whilst I go out and have a good time tonight. Now let’s give you your din-dins, precious.” She then put a large bib on me and started to clumsily hand-feed me some bland beige paste. Large amounts of the rather unpleasant dish landed on the bib and was smeared over my face. In fact I wondered if more finished outside of my mouth rather than in it. She then gave me a large bottle of warm milk to finish off. It didn't taste quite right, and left my tummy feeling rather queasy. When I had drained it she wiped my face clean, then grinned at me and said. “Good boy, I know it didn't taste the nicest, but you did finish it. And it did contain some special herbs to make you more… regular.”

Before I could reply that I didn't need to be more regular, she stuck the dummy back in my mouth and tied it secularly in place. She then placed a baby monitor on the highchair and said, ”Sweetie, this will make sure you stay safe when I'm with my friends. You may cry for Mummy if you either need to be changed or something dangerous is happening. I will come very quickly if I hear you. However if I do come and it is neither of those situations, Mummy will be very cross and you will get a good spanking. Remember you are locked in the highchair as a punishment, so behave yourself.” She then patted me on the head, quickly picked up her handbag and monitor, and left for her friend’s place. I can assure you I did not enjoy being left alone in that chair feeling as helpless as a baby. After a while the pressure in my bladder started to build up. Eventually I couldn't hold out any more, and finally I was forced to release my bladder in-situ and thereby wet my nappy. This happened less than an hour after my dinner so I'm not sure if they put something in the food to make me pee. After doing so I immediately tried to get Kim's attention, which wasn't easy given the dummy still stuck in my mouth and my hands still stuck by my side. I remembered her advice to cry, and managed to get out some stifled groans and cries.

When Kim finally noticed and returned to her apartment, she stood at the door with a couple of girlfriends and loudly commented, “It looks like our precious little one is letting us all know he has been a good baby boy and wet his nappy. But we don't have to worry, as those diapers are very absorbent.” Her friends burst out laughing at that statement. Whilst this humiliating development seemed to please her, she made no effort to remedy my situation. Instead I was left in the wet diapers for another couple of hours. As time progressed these grew more and more uncomfortable, and also wetter as I relieved my bladder a couple more times. Whilst I was mortified the first time, I became somewhat fatalistic with later wettings. There wasn't much I could do about the situation, and further wetting an already wet diaper made more sense than the pain from attempting to hold it in. After she came back again, the fact that I was so obviously wet was major source of amusement for her and her friends.

She quickly changed me, giving my bottom and privates a quick wipe and powder in between. Over the clean cloth nappy she put on some thick crackling plastic panties with a locking waist chain. “This, my dear,” she started to explain, “is so you cannot try to use the toilet without Mummies permission during the night.” She then took my hand and led me into the nursery and ordered, “Into your cot, dear.” Once I was inside she pulled up the barred side rail and gave me another bottle of that slightly-off milk. When I had finished that, she patted me on the top of my head and said, “Good boy! Nice to see you drink up your nightcap without a fuss. That should help keep you nice and regular.” She then closed the top of the cot, locking me in with a large padlock, then closed the door and turned off the light.

Shortly after she left the nursery, my stomach started to rumble as that milk concoction started to do its evil job. I was scared, as I didn't know what it would do to me. Fairly soon I noticed a pressure building up inside my tummy and a growing need to defecate. Desperately I tried to find someway out of the cot, as soiling myself was the last thing I wanted to happen, but I quickly realised I was very securely locked in. As the pain build I started squirming to try and keep from soiling. I could handle a wet diaper, but not a soiled one. I felt I had to resist that possibility as long as possible. I kept hoping the pain would simply pass. After half an hour the pain and effort to retain my waste started to become unbearable. At that point another part of me started saying that there was no point resisting, and I should just relax and let it happen. For another half-hour I defiantly tried to resist, but of course the spasms became worse and worse. Much to my disgust I eventually had to give up the battle, and soon felt my diaper fill with a hot sticky and very smelly load. When my bowels were finally empty, I lay back exhausted in my own mess. I felt dirty and humiliated by losing the battle against that foul milk. I also soon realized that it was also going to be very uncomfortable for the rest of the night, stuck lying in the cot with a soiled nappy.

Kim of course did not return until early the next morning, by which time the squishy load in my diaper had become very smelly and even more uncomfortable than I imagined. My ordeal was worsened by having to pee again. I quickly realised that as well as a laxative, the foul drink had also contained some form of diuretic. “What a smell.” she disdainfully declared on entering, “you obviously have made quite a mess, haven't you, dear. Now what am I to do with you?” I was extremely relieved when she swiftly cleaned me up and I emphatically declared that I never ever wanted to have to mess my diaper again. She rather reluctantly agreed to exclude such methods in the future, but seemed strangely disappointed. The next day she took me to a friend's flat still wearing my nappies, but over them clothes that at first glance could appear adult. The flat was vacant when we visited, but our purpose in visiting was to inspect a delightful little girl's bedroom which had belonged to her friend's daughter.

To one side of the room stood a white wardrobe with a pink tutu-clad ballerina painted on the door. The contents were even more exciting; it contained some of the most magnificent little-girl dresses I had ever seen. As I stood admiring them she asked, “My friend is a very good dressmaker, is she not?"

I nodded agreement and replied in awe, “The dresses are beautiful. Fantastic!”

Opening the drawers she added, “And these plastic-lined rumba plastic panties? Aren't they divine?" I almost drooled when I saw the beautiful baby garments covered in layers of lace and silk.

“Magnificent!" was all I could manage to whisper.

“And to think her daughter never particularly liked them… But you would love to wear them, wouldn't you?"

“Oh yes! Could - can your friend make clothes like this for me.”

“I'm sure she would love to! She so misses her little girl, and would love to have someone else to lavish such attention on. Particularly someone who would love the beautiful things she makes.” I smiled back at her. It was like I was in heaven. “Spend some time picking out your favourites, so she will know what to make for you in future.”

I was like a pig in clover, as I spent the next hour picking through the magnificent dresses looking for possible favourites. Unfortunately I loved nearly all of them, so this wasn't at all an easy task. Not everything in Susie's clothing collection met my approval, however. Amongst the plastic panties were some familiar plain ones with a light chain sewn in the waist band. “What are these for?" I asked Kim, as they looked suspiciously like the ones I had worn the night before.

“Oh those,” she laughed, “they were for Susie when she was naughty. Sometimes the naughty toddler would take off her panties and play with herself in an unladylike fashion, or take of her nappies and make a horrible mess on the floor because of her lack of bowel control. The chain in those panties locked so she couldn't remove them. Unless you plan on being naughty again, she wouldn't need to make any more of those sort of panties,” After pausing she continued in a light teasing tone. “Unless you would like to be naughty… Is that it? In panties like these, you would be completely at Mummy’s mercy for your comfort,” she grinned at me.

I shivered then grinned back at her cheekily. “Sorry, but no, Mummy.” There was also a large cot in the room that had the usual cot rails but also a locking top. I also noticed some fur-lined ankle and wrist restraints lying on the mattress near the bottom. “These are a little extreme, aren't they?" I asked suspiciously as I examined one more closely.

“Not at all,” she snapped back rather sharply. “Poor Susie was a troubled little girl, and these kept her from getting into more trouble after her mother had put her to bed.” I shuddered delicately, and then in a more conciliatory tone she further explained, “With these on she couldn't sleepwalk or wander off whilst her Mummy was sleeping.” The locking cot and restraints sent a shiver down my spine. When I had my choices of baby wear sorted she asked, “So are you happy with your little collection there?"

“Oh very much! These are my fantasy clothes, they are just so beautiful! I’d never get sick of wearing them,” I beamed back. “I'd just love to take home a copy of each one.”

She closely examined my little pile of favourites. “You obviously prefer the frilly feminine ones,” she concluded with more than a hint of amusement. She dumped them all into a bag and left a note with them for her friend. Turning to me she added, “Before you know it, you'll be able to wear those pretty things,”

“Or at least copies of them.” I added with a shy grin

“Whatever, doesn't make much difference,” she dismissively responded

That night Kim drew me aside and ordered, “Sit down on the sofa with Mummy. She has a special treat for you, for being such a good boy.” Sitting next to me, with one hand she showed me a photo of her friends' daughter, Susie and with the other started to rub the front of my plastic pants while she asked, “How much would like to be this pretty little girl?"

“Very much,” I immediately responded, not even bothering to try and hide my excitement

“Good answer,” she smiled, as she continued to rub the plastic pants over my obvious physical response. “You like her pretty dress, don't you?"

“Yes!" I enthusiastically agreed, as I noticed a tenting bulge in my pants. So did she, and she smiled indulgently down at me and caressed me more firmly.

“You’d love to be that little girl. She had very pretty clothes, and you would like to be able to wear them - or ones like them - wouldn't you?" she continued to question me.

“Yes, very much.” I readily admitted. The pretty dress she wore was a very short, floral party frock, with heaps of lace and a big bow at the back. She was also wearing matching rumba panties, which covered an obviously large nappy.

“You're even a bit jealous of her, aren't you? You want to be her, don’t you? You'd love to be in her shoes and have such pretty things to wear, wouldn't you? You’d really love to be that sweet little girl, rather than just pretend?" I simply nodded this time as I tried not to drool, too excited to further comment. “Well for being such a good little boy today, Mummy’s going to make your wish come true!" She paused and then continued, “My friend as you know, is a very good tailor, and she made all her daughters clothes including her frilly plastic panties. She was very saddened by her daughter’s death, and would love someone just like you to fill the gap. She said she is happy to not only make lots of new clothes for you, but to treat you as her very special baby girl. Would you like to be her baby girl for a while, instead of my little boy?"

While I was keen on the clothes, I wasn't sure about handed over to her friend. She seemed very stern and harsh from Kim's descriptions, so I despondently asked. “Do I have to change Mummies to be a little girl?"

“Yes sweetie., I really prefer boy babies, as little girls aren't particularly my scene. If you want to dress up in pretty things and be treated as a toddler girl, you’ll have to go elsewhere. But don't worry, I'm sure my friend Anna will make just as good a Mummy as me. She even told me she would love to have you as her little girl forever! Whilst we can only keep you for a week. I'm sure she's very keen to baby you. If you are worried, just think of all those pretty things you'll get to wear while you're staying with her.”

“Do I get to set some of the rules at least, then?" I asked hopefully. She laughed and shook her head in amused denial.

“No, silly! As you know from your time with me, babies don't set the rules. Here only grown-ups can do that, and she will not differ from me in that regard. It’s a total package you get with her, which you can choose to accept or reject, but not alter.”

“So what rules would I have to obey as her baby girl, then?"

“Well dear, she is much stricter than I am, so you can expect to receive a lot more spankings if you are naughty. Generally she wants you to behave just as her daughter did, even down to speaking in Thai rather than English. In spite of being aged four, her daughter didn't say much. I can easily teach you all the words she knew before you go to Anna’s. Besides, having to speak a foreign language will make you feel so much more like a helpless baby, won’t it. Her daughter was also a complete potty-pants as well, so there will be no sneaking off to the toilet for numbers two's with her. You will have to mess as well as wet.”

“I don't think I'll like that. Can we at least compromise on that?" I sulkily tried to hedge, but she shook her head again.

“I don't think so, but you can always try to argue with her that you're ready to start using the potty. I think she wants the whole package, however, and won’t allow it. I personally would prefer not to have to change messy nappies, but each to their own. So what do you think?"

“I'm still not sure, particularly the potty-pants bit. You know how much I hate that,” I hesitantly responded.

“Well, it’s up to you. What is the worst that can happen, dear? Maybe you’ll find you don't like it, but then you will at least know that you won’t want to be a girl next time around. What is there to really lose? Would you be happy knowing you had given up this chance to be a little toddler girl? Think of all those pretty things you'll never get to wear if you say no.”

“But having to mess in my nappies?" I whined, making a horrible face.

She laughed at that. “Silly! What is so different? You don't seem to mind wetting yourself, and your nappies are obviously made for both. It would be a chance to test your limits.”

I thought about her earlier questions and her last response, and whilst not fully convinced, I tentatively said, “Okay, I'll give her a try.”

She was obviously very pleased, and hugged me as she declared, “Excellent! I'll teach you all the Thai Susie knew, so you will be prepared for your new role tomorrow night. I will also need to get you all prettied up for your new Mummy before dropping you off. Would you like that?"

“I'm not sure if I actually want to walk to you friend's house all dressed up,” I answered slowly.

She looked sad and asked, “But sweetie, don't you want Mummy to dress you up at least once? Pretty please?" she added, looking very coy.

“Alright, yes then.” I concluded, not wishing to upset her. No one knows me here anyway, I reasoned, so I could cope with a little embarrassment.

The rest of the night and the next day she extended my rather poor grasp of Thai, teaching me things like how to say hello -. “sawadeeka.”, thank you -. “kawp khun.” and no -. “mai.” By the evening of the next day she was satisfied that my vocabulary was as good as Anna's daughter’s, if not my comprehension. She assured me that I would be able to pick up meaning using body language and the like. I was apprehensive about how that would go, but then this was role-playing and I reasoned that I could always up and leave if things got too hairy. Anna only lived a couple of blocks from Kim, so I could just run to her for safety.

As the special prearranged time approached, Kim asked, “Do you still want to go ahead with this? It's not to late to change your mind, and I will miss my baby boy.”

“Thanks Mummy, I'm scared and still not to sure about this, especially the bit about having to arrive at Anna's flat wearing a dress. But you only live once, so I'm still going to give it a shot.”

“Good boy - or should I say, girl - now? Better yet, let me start calling you Susie. That was her daughter’s name you know.”

“Susie it is, then. But are you sure she wants me to use the same name as her daughter? Wouldn't that be a little creepy, like opening old wounds?"

“No, she insisted on it! Don't worry, her reasons will become clear soon enough. Okay, now let me help you change out of your boy clothes.” Before I knew I stood before her in nothing but my diaper and plastic pants. She then through me a bag full of clothes and said, “I'll let you pick out your first dress.”

Very excitedly I opened the bag and started to rummage through the contents. To my dismay the bag only contained real little girl clothes, nothing in my adult size. The only thing I could put on was a rather ugly looking medallion. I lifted this up with one of the prettier dresses and asked rather dispiritedly, “What's going on? There is nothing in here I can wear?"

“You're wrong, honey! You can wear any of those dresses in the bag, including the pretty one in your hand.”

“No I can't!” I exclaimed in exasperation, and I proved it by demonstrating that it wouldn't stretch over my head.

“It won’t yet, but give it time and you'll be able to fit in it without any problem.”

“How do you mean?"

“Very soon the clothes will be the right size for you, and that cute little dress will slip over your head without any problems.”

“What? The dress is going to grow or something?" I asked, totally confused.

“No silly, you're going to shrink!"

“What? That can't be possible.” I demanded in alarm.

“It is, dear! Very soon you are going to be as small as Susie was, and what's more, the spitting image of her!"

As she said those words I noticed that she and other things in the room had started to grow bigger. Suddenly terrified I begged, “Please stop this! I don't want to be a real baby girl!"

“Sorry but that's not what you said yesterday, I asked you repeatedly how much you would like to be that little girl in the picture. Anyway, I'm afraid it’s too late to stop the process now. That medal you are holding transforms the bearer into the exact copy of the clothes of the person you happen to hold, and all those clothes in the bag happened to be Susie's. It is reversible of course, but not for at least 24 hours. You can see now why she wanted you called Susie, don't you dear?"

I was terrified and instead of answering shouted back. “How could you do this to me? I'm a grown man.”

“Really?" she asked with mock sincerity. “Let’s face it, dear, all the time I've known you you’ve worn nappies, so what is the fuss all about? This is what you really have always wanted to happen deep down, now isn't it?"

“No it isn't.” I squeaked as my voice started cracking in reverse. “It was only a game before and not real. I can't handle this situation,” I concluded and started to cry. By that stage I realized I had shrunk to Susie's size and with some slight wriggling the dress slipped easily over my head. The diaper I had been wearing was now way too large, and the same movements made it fall to the floor. I also noticed to my horror that my hair had gone black and was now down to my shoulders and still growing. I lifted the dress and to my even greater horror quickly confirmed that my penis had gone, to be replaced with a little girl’s slit. Gingerly I placed my fingers between my legs to confirm what I saw, and even placed one finger into my moist cavity.

Kim angrily responded to this action and shouted in a disgusted voice, “Stop that immediately, Susie! Little girls shouldn't touch down there! Your Mummy would be very angry if she saw you doing that, and will probably beat you.” As I reflexively removed my hand in shock, Kim’s tone changed and became more conciliatory. She even came up and hugged me and said. “Now don't fret Susie, aunty Kim will just put a fresh diaper on you so you can't touch there anymore and get into trouble. Anyway dear, you do also need that diaper before you lose control again and make a mess of my floor or furniture. We both know that poor little Susie can't help herself in that regard, don't we.” She looked at me and I realised she expected me to nod my head. As soon as I did she patted me on the head and simply said, “Good girl, you know what aunty wants.” She then matter-of-factly lifted me up and carried me to the change table where she carefully and quickly put a very thick toddler’s disposable diaper in place and then pulled some frilly plastic pants up my legs to cover it. “That's better, you're all nice and safe now, and in some pretty panties to match your lovely dress. Aren't you the lucky one?" she declared on completing the task. I of course felt anything but lucky.

She then lifted me off the table and carried me to a toddler’s stroller where she strapped me in. “You look adorable, sweetie! To think you were worried about going out in public in that pretty dress. You aren't the only four year old girl who is a potty-pants, you know, so there is nothing to be ashamed of,” she nonchalantly stated as she pushed me out the door. “Mummy is going to be so pleased to see you coming home and to think those bad people in welfare thought she had killed you and hidden the body, when all the time you had just been staying with me. Oh well, things should be sorted out quickly once they see you are alive and well. Now Mummy would not be very happy if she thought you wanted to leave again so soon after coming home, so I don't suggest you ask her to be changed back or to come back to me to soon, even if your Thai was good enough. She has a foul temper, you know, and would probably beat you badly if you tried. It would do no good if she killed you as well, as it would be a real bother to have to find another Susie for her.

As well as being a potty pants I probably should remind you that you have always been a bit slow, so don't start acting smart or talking in English if you know what's good for you. If anyone thinks you aren't the old Susie, Mummy may also get very mad. After I drop you off, I won’t come and see you again for a while so you can settle in. When I do come back, I won’t speak English with you, or treat you as anything other than the little backward girl you appear to be. Is that clear.”

Her little speech made me very scared. “Please Mummy?” I pleaded, “you can't do this to me. I've got friends and family who will miss me! I'm a grown man!”

“Now Susie I'm not your Mummy anymore, and you have a new family who need you just as much as your old family! And dear, you are anything but a man now. That hole you nearly put your finger in before was obviously not a male organ, was it?"

At that moment my heart sank as I got a bad feeling that this experience was going to be much longer-lasting than I had initially feared, and much worse. With dread I started to wonder if I was ever going to be able to escape this looming childhood hell? Unfortunately it didn't take long for us to reach my new home, and Kim didn't say anything else until we got there. After she pushed the doorbell and we waited for the door to open she unfastened me from the chair and told me. “Now be a good girl and let Mummy know how much you missed her, and how glad you are to be home.”

My heart was in my throat when that door opened, but I did as I had been prompted and ran to my new Mummy, not wishing to start on the wrong foot. She was clearly pleased by my response, and swept me up in her arms and gave me a big hug. Then in Thai she asked, “Do you love Mummy?"

I guessed what she meant and was able to answer in Thai. “Yes.” This clearly pleased her even more but then I forgot myself and was foolish enough to add in English, “I do love you.”

That mistake made her very angry. In broken English she snapped, “I never wish to hear another English word from you. From you I see them as bad as swear words, and every time you use them I will wash your mouth out with soap and give you a severe spanking, staring right now as a lesson. Tonight is also the very last time I will speak English to you. I do not ever wish again to be reminded that you were once a stupid man, rather than my pretty daughter come home to me.”

She then placed me over her knee, drew down my diaper and whacked my bare bottom 10 times, counting each stroke in Thai. I was amazed how much the smacks hurt, and after the first I started crying out in pain. This only seemed to encourage her, and by the tenth stroke my poor bottom was very red and quite sore. Consequently I was quite terrified by the prospect of further spankings at her hand, and realised my need to constantly appease her. The washing out of my mouth was equally horrible. I had heard of such things being done to children, but had never had to experience it myself. The taste was revolting, and it took ages to wash the bubbles out. For being so naughty I was then locked in my cot without any supper. Given the lingering soap taste that was probably preferable, as any food would have undoubtedly tasted terrible. I also had a dummy tied in my mouth to prevent any further possibility of making further undesirable utterances. I was stuck in that cot that had a locking lid as well as the normal rails. Before that was locked, the restraints were connected to my wrists and ankles, I was told so that I couldn't interfere with my nappies or try and get out of the cot. With the locking lid however I couldn't see how the second was possible, anyway. When the rail were raised and the lid closed, it felt very much like I had been locked in a little cage. Shortly after securing me, the two ladies turned off the light and exited the room.

In darkness, I lay quietly and listened. In the next room my old and new Mummy started speaking grown-up talk in Thai. I'm afraid I couldn't understand a word of it, in spite trying hard. Kim then came back to the room and in English said, “I'm leaving now honey, and I won't see you for a week. Enjoy being back with your Mummy, won’t you dear. I look forward to seeing the new you when I do come back,” she grinned, and my obvious tears only seemed to increase her delight.

The next morning my new Mummy came in and let me out of the cot. She spoke continuously in Thai to me so I didn't have a clue what she was saying, which was very unsettling. As she spoke, she expertly removed my wet nappies and replaced them with some dry ones. Before sealing them, she however placed something in my rear passage with a rather wicked grin. She also insured I was dry and put some baby powder on my private areas. After the diaper was properly sealed I was placed into some plain plastic pants and then had the punishment dress placed on me for being naughty the night before, I supposed. Mother ensured that the crotch belt was tightly buckled and that I had very limited arm movement as well. She then got out the mittens to secure my hands, and put soft baby shoes on my feet. On my head was placed a bonnet and into my mouth a fresh dummy, which she tied it in place so I couldn't spit it out.

Finally she put the harness on me. I was very embarrassed by the whole layout I was forced to wear and meekly let her lead me out to the lounge room. Again I felt there was very little else I could do. Mother then lead me onto the stroller and locked me into it with a loud click. She pushed me from the house to the nearby playground. On the way a number of children teased me and pointed scornfully at my diapered condition. At the park, Mother simply pulled the stroller up near a bench and sat down. Shortly after arriving there my stomach started to rumble. As the pain built, Mother could see me squirming and trying to keep it in.

Defiantly I tried to resist, but the spasms became worse and worse. Mother watched my increasingly pained efforts to hold it in and seemed to be quietly gleeful. She finally said in Thai, “Just let go, dear.” Or at least that was the meaning, I guessed. Much to my disgust, shortly after that comment I had to give up the battle and felt my diaper fill with its hot sticky load. The tight belt made it both hard to force out my waste and to get comfortable in the full diaper. Mother watched all this wrapped in silence but when the motion had clearly finished, to my horror she lifted me from the stroller and placed me over her knee and then proceeded to spank me until my bottom hurt. This also spread the mess further around my diaper and to my further embarrassment; it frightened me so much that I ended up peeing in my nappies.

She then just put me back in the stroller. Once in it I found that my bottom hurt so much that I had to try and position myself to relief my poor tush. This was no easy task given I was wearing the punishment dress. It all became too much and I started crying. Unfortunately I got no sympathy from Mother. If anything she seemed to delight further in my discomfort. She then took me home and plonked me in the playpen. She then left me alone there for a good hour to contemplate my ever-worsening fate. When

she finally returned, it was such a relief to be changed that I felt like I had been transported to heaven. Whilst being aired I noticed that I had already acquired the first signs of nappy rash. A new nappy was put on me and the straps of the punishment dress were reapplied. I did not see why they were needed, given the other restraints on my wrist.

She then dumped me back in the playpen. Given the restraints there was absolutely nothing I could do, except sit there and get increasingly bored. I spent some time trying to loosen the mittens or the wrist restraints, but to no avail. The punishment dress had been too well-designed. I did however manage to get the dummy out of my mouth. A couple of hours later I felt a growing need to pee. I called out to mother, seeking an opportunity to use the potty. She just laughed at my pleas and simply pointed to my diapered bottom. She also tied the dummy back in my mouth so I couldn't make any more fuss. After another half hour I gave in to the bladder pressure and used the diaper. It was a very humiliating defeat and one I had to repeat a couple of times that afternoon. I felt just like a baby having no choice about using her diaper.

During the remainder of the day I was lifted out of the playpen twice and put into the highchair. Due to the restraints she had placed on me I had to be hand fed. Before doing so mother placed a bib on me. It was very like my earlier experience with Kim. She also removed my pacifier, but warned me with a stern look that I was not allowed to talk. It was humiliating to once more be feed like a baby, and mother seemed to delight in making a mess of me. Almost as much food seemed to get on my face and bib as in my mouth. Given how bland it was I didn't object too much to not having to eat all of it. How was I going to stand this for a whole week? I seriously wondered, particularly given I was now so little an unable to walk out of it.

Late that afternoon I was taken to see a special doctor. She was a very stern looking and somewhat intimidating Thai lady. After my mother left the room, the doctor however smiled at me and in English asked, “You're not Susie, are you?" I was dumbfounded but far to scared of mother to answer in the affirmative. “Cat got your tongue, did it?" she persisted. “Now sweetie, if you aren't Susie, please let me know. I'm sure I will be able to help you a great deal if you are honest.” Still I remained silent, although I noticed my guard was slipping. “Stop pretending! I can see you are not the real Susie! Please tell me who you are?" she continued to needle me. Her eyes were very compelling and I found them very hard to resist as I became more and more lost in them. She seemed to be some how drawing me in and undermining my remaining resistance.

Against my better judgement I found myself complying and saying, “Yes, I am not Susie. I am a poor business man who has been trapped in this form.”

“How delightful!" she declared, “so you were once a man, after all. Who is now stuck as a baby girl and none to happy about it, either?"

“No,” I simply answered and shock my head

“I love it!" she laughed. “I'm sorry, but I find your sad fate delicious! You see I actually hate all men, and wish I could do the same to all of them. Such a glorious and appropriate fate.” She saw my terrified reaction and more gently said, “However in spite of you having once been a man, as promised I will help you and your poor mother, as you are such a pretty little girl now. And I just can't resist a pretty face. So for now just relax and keep looking into my eyes and against my better judgement, I will still make you very happy after all.”

In spite her reassuring words she scared me badly and I tried with all my will to resist. She however was clearly the master of this game so I found myself disappearing into the dark and mysterious pools that were her beautiful eyes. Then suddenly I lost all awareness of both time and space. Suddenly however I found myself wide awake again. “Sessions almost over now.” she smiled at me. “ and little one all I have to do now is trigger those powerful suggestions I've permanently put in your sweet head and you can go home. I promise you that after I've done them one by one, you will be much happier and that silly story about you being a man will be gone for ever.”

Very scared I asked, “What are you talking about?"

“One.” she simply toned in reply and moments latter I found myself flooding my diaper. In shock I looked up at her, terrified about what the flooding meant. “From now on sweetie, you will flood your nappies without awareness or control.” she stated, confirming my worst fears.

“Please stop?” I begged frantically

“No, silly! I've only just began, I can't stop until I get to five. It wouldn't do to leave those suggestions un-triggered now, would it? Two.” she then intoned. I then found myself making a large farting sound and then found myself uncontrollably releasing an embarrassing smelly load into my already wet diaper. “Well everyone in the block probably heard that!" she grinned evilly at me. “I suppose you can guess what that command blocked, can't you.” she then focused closely on my face, seeming to relish my look of absolute despair as she waited for me to answer.

“I can't help messing any more,” I reluctantly answered.

“That's right dear, you no longer will be aware when you are about to mess yourself either, won’t that be nice.”

Crying I pleaded, “No it isn't! Please stop, this is unbearably cruel! Why are you doing this to me?"

She then gave me a surprisingly sweet smile and answered sympathetically. “Now I know this may seem cruel, but dear, this is really for your own good. Without these little changes, you might slip up in pretending to be Susie, and your mother would be very unhappy with you. And the consequences of course, could be tragic. Also your mother clearly is not going to let you become a man again any time soon, if ever, and you are one unhappy puppy at present. After my little changes I can promise you that you will at least be happy.”

“But you’re destroying who I am, so how could I be.” I sobbed in reply.

“Sweetie, you will still exist! I am only making things consistent with your current form. At the moment you are a man stuck in a little girl’s body. When I am finished, you will be that little girl, no longer out of place. So stop crying and keep cute little that chin up.” I scowled back at her. “Suit yourself then. Let's see before I do the next stage, can you read this?" She held up at card with a simple sentence stating, “the cat sat on the mat.”, which I read back to her as requested. For some reason I just couldn't avoid answering any question she asked.” Three.” she intoned, then asked; “Can you read it again?"

I looked at the card again and this time all I could see was a strange set of odd symbols. “No.” I cried, when I realised that I could no longer read.

“Very good, dear! Only two more to go and it will be all over, and then there will be no more silly thoughts about you having once been an awful man.” She paused whilst she relished my look of dread. “This next one will make you happy to be a little girl who still needs nappies and thinks she's called Susie. Now tell me who you are?"

“I'm an important businessman, who doesn't want to disappear. Whilst I had fantasies about being a little girl, I hate the reality and don't want this so please don't destroy me!" I pleaded one last time.

She simply shock her head then intoned. “4.” I felt different but I wasn't sure how.

“What's your name, sweetie?" the kind doctor asked.

“Susie.” I proudly answered back

“And are you happy being a little girl?"

What a strange question I thought, obviously I liked being a girl! What else was there to be? So smiling I answered. “Yes Miss.”

She seemed very happy with my answer for some reason, and then came up to me and gently smacked the rear of my obviously full diaper, further spreading their messy load. “And dear, you don't mind wearing these nappies, do you?"

I thought carefully for a moment then giggled. “No Miss. While I wish didn't have to wear them, I know that without them that terrible mess in my didies would be all over my pretty dress! That would be very yucky!"

“Very true, sweetie.” she beamed back at me. “It would be nice if you didn't have to wear them, but with your little accidents, you don't have much choice, do you? Maybe one day Mummy might be able to toilet-train you.”

“That would be nice,” I smiled back.

“Now dear, I've got one last thing to do. Are you ready?" I wasn't at all sure what she was talking about, so simply nodded my head. She then toned. “5.” After that she talked in a strange language other than Thai, so I didn't have a clue what she said. I had some vague sense I should know what she was saying, but just pushed it off. I was very happy to be taken outside to my Mummy.

End