LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How To "trip" A Wetness Indicator

I'm going to wear a disposable diaper for a Halloween Party.

The diaper has a yellow indicator that turns blue when wet. Have you noticed that it's heat that changes the color? I want to change it to blue before wearing it, this way no one at the party will notices the change, thinking that I'm wetting. I'm wondering if I could run a hair dryer quickly over the diaper till it changes to blue.

I'm going to wear a Wal-Mart Assurance diaper on the outside, this is the costume. I think this is the most baby looking, plus unlike so many other diapers this has a simple indicator line without all of the printing. The inner diaper will be a Tranquility diaper that I will be wetting while at the party. I'll add a stuffer in the Tranquility so I can go the night without changing since it will be difficult to change plus with two diapers and a stuffer my diaper will be very bulky!

Thanks,

Phil

Sounds like a great party PhilDL - Post a pic if you can after the affair. I've never been gutsy enough to do what you are doing. (Where are you going to keep your cell phone?)

This is at a BDSM club, so normally cameras aren't allowed. Being the Halloween party, there might be cameras, I've got to think about that!

I'll have to be creative about the cell phone. I thought of Bambino's but I don't want to appear as an AB just a DL, although those who aren't familiar with us won't know the difference.

Phil

I think once the indicator is tripped, it's tripped for good. You can't, like, break it and then make it so it doesn't turn on again. But I'm not sure if you can make it so that without either hot water or something else liquidy if you can trip it. I've never tried it though.

However, there are plenty of disposables out there without wetness indicators, and then there's nothing to indicate that you've wet.

However, there are plenty of disposables out there without wetness indicators, and then there's nothing to indicate that you've wet.

...except the sagginess, puffiness, clumpiness, and slight discoloration. Diapers look different when they're wet. I'd say, either stay dry, or deal with the fact that someone might notice you're wet.

I don't think heat trips them - I think it is moisture only - and they will change with sweat vapor which is how they do it without you wetting. If the hair dryer works, I would be curious to know, but I suspect it would not.

Which leads to the fundamental question anyway; Why do they put the indicators on the adult diapers anyway. It isn't like we (the user) don't know that they are wet to begin with! The last time I saw a hospital diaper I didn't recall a wetness indicator. (And, yes; I suppose there are folks who are not alert and the indicator is helpful to care givers.)

Well, for one second lets slip into reality... These diapers are not made for us ab/dl's, thus the wetness indicators for the people that actually NEED the diapers because of some mental/physical disability....

I have never seen heat 'trip' the wetness indicator, but the moisture from wearing the diaper (while not wetting) over a long period of time will. like stated above, the question is sure to arise, so either dont wet them, or do so and face the facts!

Well, for one second lets slip into reality... These diapers are not made for us ab/dl's, thus the wetness indicators for the people that actually NEED the diapers because of some mental/physical disability....

I have never seen heat 'trip' the wetness indicator, but the moisture from wearing the diaper (while not wetting) over a long period of time will. like stated above, the question is sure to arise, so either dont wet them, or do so and face the facts!

i kno