LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ab Moment Spotted In My Name Is Earl

In the episode of My Name is Earl where Earl's new wife makes Randy sleep on the balcony he said, "When I wake up facing the railing it feels like I'm in a giant crib which is nice." (Will a forum moderator please move this to the Diaper References subsection of this bored.)

A lot of people feel nostalgic for bits of childhood and infancy, but that doesn't make them adult babies. This is a very low-profile fetish/lifestyle compared to most--even if the producers or screenwriters happen to know about adult babies, TV shows are unlikely to make references to them because audiences won't understand those references. Besides, if this is meant to be an AB reference, it's too vague to for most people to catch even if they're familiar with AB.

Our involvement and emotional investment in this lifestyle makes us very sensitive to baby references, and gives them a much different meaning for us than for other people. While someone could easily mention baby things without intending to suggest AB/DL, we're automatically going to think about AB/DL because it has such a prominent place in our minds.

It's sort of like overhearing your friend say "I like Pat. Pat's a cool person." Normally, you wouldn't think much of it. But suppose you're madly in love with Pat. Not only does your stomach flip when you hear Pat's name, causing you to give your friend 100% of your attention, but you're suddenly wondering whether your friend likes Pat "in that way." Your interpretation of statements isn't based entirely on the statements themselves--it has a lot to do with your personal background and what's on your mind when hear the statement.