LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Noticing A Person Wearing Diapers

The way I figure it, who cares what someone else does with their fetish? It this guy gets off on walking around with his diaper showing let him. I wouldnt do that myself but fuck it, if the only reason we are getting worked up is because our diaper fetish image as a whole is tarnished then I say let it go. At no point in time is being a diaper lover or adult baby going to be considered main stream and acceptable, period. You cant live your life through somebody else's rules. If you are not breaking any laws then do whatever you like and to hell with anyone else.

DITTfuckingO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm through with this one.

The majority of you are blowing it completely out of proportion, and even if you think your view is justified, it's not like it will change anything. As i stated in my first post... this guy was only making a statement. He was getting the word out of his desires, and it's very obvious nothing we say will change his actions. Actually, i'm going to side with whoever (sorry, i can't flip back a page and check who it was) said that this man is particularly looking for our disapproval.

I am not going to sit here and spend my time defending or opposing someone who doesn't care what I say. I usually try to post to influence people in some way... to either enrich their lives or to explain another view. If this man does not care to hear either of those, I no longer see a point in proving my view valid.

As for me being "judgemental", yes... everyone by technicalities is judgemental... but the difference is my judgements always seem to give people the benefit of the doubt. Sure, it might not be a good thing... but if i'm always putting people down what sort of person does that make me? If i'm honestly against something, i'll express my views... I just try to be supportive with people who are clearly stating that they are not looking to change, unless the thing they're doing is against my ethics... and this man hasn't went far enough with his desires to break my morals.

And i probably sound like a prick writing all this, but it's not that my opinion is better than anyone elses. I'm very glad people gave this man their perspective as well... i just didn't like the labels ("pervert"). That's what I meant by judgemental... labeling so quickly.

-Sophie

Sorry, but I honestly can't help but point this out...

The majority of you are blowing it completely out of proportion, and even if you think your view is justified, it's not like it will change anything.

... but the difference is my judgements always seem to give people the benefit of the doubt.

That said, everyone is entitled to an opinion, and the difference between judgments and opinions is itself merely a matter of opinion.

• 1 month later...

I like trying to 'expose' myself in a store however I wouldn't be comfortable doing what he did.

First I wouldn't pull my pants down like these morons who walk around showing there underwear and having their belt around their hips or lower. Second I wouldn't do it in front of children or men.

What I have tried without success so far is with women is to bend down as I'm looking at a product on a lower shelf where the top of the back of my diaper is slightly exposed. I would only do this in a store that isn't in my neighborhood.

Phil

I do everything I can to make sure that people notice, and comment, on my wearing a diaper.

I love to people-watch, and on Saturdays I go to the various shopping malls, pull down the tops

of my sweatpants, just enough to allow the waistband of my double-diapers to be seen. I love

peoples reaction to them. From an " Oh gross " to " Oh cool " to " Look, that man is wearing

diapers just like me ". I love it when women grab their little kids hands and rush off saying to their kids

" Now kids it's not nice to just stare, " as they bolt from the stores. This does not embarrass me in the least.

I'm not a pervert, I just love doing this.

bbabyalex

now this is the reason why we are given a bad name. ABDL should be a behind closed door thing and not a public thing.

Guest dl_aslee

I don't get how any of you see how this isn't wrong. The pride parade it is expected to see all different fetishes. People who are incontinent try to hide it best they can, certainly not pulling their waistband down to show it off and get excitement out of it. There is just is not reason to show off your fetish to others when it can be easily hidden. Fetishes need to stay out of the general public. If you need to be seen go to fetish clubs and other things that it is expected to see all different fetishes. It is just a fact that fetishes today are not accepted in the general public and so need to stay where it will be accepted.

So basically you are taking pleasure in the people's disgust of you and that makes you a pervert, if you don't realize this then go get some help as you certainly have mental problems. It is only the people that don't realize they have a problem that have some psychological problem.

Through highschool I never realized I was depressed, all I did was sit and play computer games and would yell at my mom trying to get me to do something. At that point I didn't think I had a problem, now that I'm taking a mood stabilizer and anxiety medicine I see that there was a psychological problem. I'm much happier now and so are the people I know, though I really didn't know people before, except for maybe one or two friends I spent all my time with if I wasn't home playing games. Even friends of mine who are into the fetish scene I see no reason to tell them, it wouldn't enhance our relationship. Only time anyone really needs to know is if you have an intimate relationship. Only other time is if something makes it seem like your hiding something, most will not care or ask why you bring a bag and go to the bathroom with it. If they do ask just tell them you wear diapers and supplies if you need to change and only elaborate if they ask further questions. Then its really your choice which route you want to go for telling them why you wear. I really see no harm in telling them you need them for medical reason and then they really won't care and just don't bring it up as your friendship isn't about you wearing diapers.

I'm betting this person doesn't have many friends if they are this socially inept. Anyways enough with my rambling, but this is the way the society as a whole sees things today and so unless you want to be outcast don't go flaunting your fetishes to people that might be offended by it.