LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers

If anyone is interested, I have posted my personal review of Bambino Diapers at my blog. As a girl, I thought it may be informative for women in case they ever considered trying them out. I know there have been multiple reviews on them already but I figured a nice and honest review about them would be informative.

My Bambino Diaper Review

That link isn't working for me..at least at this moment, nor is the link from your banner. Might be a server problem on the other end..might be on my end, although it has worked in the past. Just letting you know. ;)

They are the best diapers ever. I have never had a leaky diaper with Bambinios. I stopped wearing the pampers size seven and have been strictly using bambinos for all of my diapering. I have 3 new cases of diapers and I'm half way through one so I have 3 and 1/2 cases of diapers so im in heaven.....lol.....

Bambino Diapers ROCK. Best Diaper Ever... If you havent tried bambinos then you missin out on the best diaper ever made.

Very nice

I don't like them they are a nice diaper but they are like cheap store brands with the fit.they are low rise on your back.if they when up high on your back like depends do then I would buy them.