LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello From The Midwest

Guest Enigmatic_Paramnesia

Guest Enigmatic_Paramnesia

Hello Everyone,

Thought it only proper that I follow protocol and say Hi, and give a short introduction etc. I'm a 23 year old guy from the midwest, I've never been active in the AB/DL community at all besides reading through websites and the like. I am however what one would call a "Daddy" and very much enjoy the idea of baby, diapering, and all the activities associated with being a "Daddy" to an AB or DL woman etc(Although I'm guessing I wouldnt really be a daddy to the DL?) . The only experience I have had with AB/DL beyond just observation has been with an ex-girlfriend who I introduced to the idea in highschool, who ended up becoming into it, much more than I ever though, but, I digress.

I'm not really here to specifically meet anyone in the dating sense, just kind of decided to actually do a bit of exploration as far as actually communicating with others of similar leanings and interest. I am a web and graphic designer and have a love for political philosophy, history, psychology, and political science, if ever anyone wants to discuss anything of the like please let me know, I also like discussion :) anyway, hmmm, not really sure what to add beyond what I've stated thus far...

Thanks,

Enigma