LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Corrupt-a-wish

singner

Granted. You could find it kinder to do so, but as fortune would have it you don't. You continued to mercilessly torment her.

I hope that Juliabam knows what to do with a naughty frog.

Granted, Julia takes it easy and the frog is very good. Unfortunately he catches a dose of Juliabam.

I hope Alexsis is more careful with his wishes in future.

Aleyxsis is a lot more careful with his wishes in the future. When he wished next for Juliabam to be contagious, it was, and freswith caught an even more annoying dose of Juliabam.

I hope freswith finds the right shaman who can give him a cure for this disease.

Freswith finds the right shaman to cure him .But ends up being so sweet and sensitive he makes himself sick (and everyone else )

i wish freswith gets over this latest bout of sickness and gets back to normal

Granted. Freswith gets a letter from JUliabam and is instantly back to his normal surly, cynical self.

I wish Juliabam would appreciate the great love I have for her.

Granted. Didn't you know that appreciation is best shown by tire marks on a frog's back?

i wish for brand new tires replace the one's Juliabam had to mess up running over freswith.

Granted. Julia replaces the wheels with caterpillar tracks and now crawls slowly over people.

I wish I had a good supply of frog-shaped landmines.

Granted, all angry frogs get their hands over a good weed stock to smoke provided by Freswith and become relaxed Jamaican frogs. Then, they go to play minesweeper.

I wish more fried frogs for everyone.

Granted, everybody gets more fried frogs, and we all enjoy it heartily. Unfortunately, we also get a bad case of incurable hiccups as a result.

I wish having the hiccups didn't hurt so much.

Granted. I take a breath mint and my froggy breath is cured. Unfortunately, due to a breath mint manufacturing error, I now have skunk breath. :(

I wish for breath that smells like mint.

Granted. I stop eating leaves and frogs, and eat aleyxsis instead. ;)

I wish that aleyxsis is rescued before being digested.

Granted. I stop eating leaves and frogs, and eat aleyxsis instead. ;)

I wish that aleyxsis is rescued before being digested.

Granted, being a blue ant aleyxsis exspell a strong toxin that makes underwear involontarily turn his stomac inside out leaving aleyxsis free to escape

I wish freswith will use his long tongue to push unerwears stomach back in where it belongs.. or do I really... would it look funny to see underwear roam the city with his stonach hanging out of his mouth.. well..yeah I wish freswith will use his longtongue to push underwears stomavh back in place. Freswith wanted more nice wishes and this must indeed be a nice wish upon underwear

Indeed, Freswith sends his personal vetinary to attend upon Underwhere, but unfortunately she decides that he is past saving, and shoots him between the eyes.

I hope the bullet misses his brain.

Granted. The bullet misses my brain. In fact, the bullet misses me completely, rendering me unharmed. I'm afraid that the poor frog standing near me was not so lucky.

I hope freswith makes it out of surgury alive.

Sure, they manage to save just Freswith's brain and place it inside a giant robo-frogt 100 feet high with laser eyes, that can throw rockets from the fingers and machine guns in the mouth. Inside his mind was seeded the message: "terminate Underwhere".

I wish Underwhere can manage the villain frog.

Granted. Bonsai becomes enormous, and his roots heave at Julia's foundations and crack her walls.

I hope Julia knows a good tree surgeon.

Granted. Julia knows a good tree surgeon. The tree surgeon suggests the tree should be chopped down and then placed in St James Park Lake. Unfortunately, this leaves no room for any lilypads on the lake anymore.

I hope freswith finds a new home.

Granted. Julia knows a good tree surgeon. The tree surgeon suggests the tree should be chopped down and then placed in St James Park Lake. Unfortunately, this leaves no room for any lilypads on the lake anymore.

I hope freswith finds a new home.

Granted underwear now got himself a new pet!

I hope freswith enjoys petting!

Granted Freswith enjoys petting. When would it suit you, Julia?

I hope Julia doesn't have anythng too heavy in mind - a young man has so much to lose!